Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dont promise that it will fit perfectly or the way you want it, but I liked it... until I quit and stuck with my ugly box I bought from the store :p

this is how it looked in the trunk

all measurements are in inches... and the thickness of the wood I used was 3/4 in

and make sure how you are putting all the pieces together... the difference of mounting the ceiling inside of the box and outside of the box is 3/4 inch of a difference (it was 3/4 of a difference because I used 3/4 inch thick wood)

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could be for anything... but I was making it for either 2 12's or a 15

edit, just make the Diameter longer or short for the appropriate amount of space that the certain subs need inside the box

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
I still don't get how this is supposed to be a box....looks more like a wooden couch to me :suspiciou

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just add the sides, ceiling, and the front.... if I put any of those on you wouldn't be able to see the inside

·
\/ Awesome \/
11,398 Posts
just add the sides, ceiling, and the front.... if I put any of those on you wouldn't be able to see the inside
lol, I was kidding.

Are you gonna finish it up? Looks like you have the hard work done and you just need to keep workin a little more. It would be a shame to not finish it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
>.< I'm actually starting to think about finishing it up... but I dont think I want a ported box anymore... =(

I have more watts then I need... so the box is kind of too big?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts