Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i scheduled my IS to be worked on tomorrow at lexus of westport in connecticut. pretty much to take care of a couple of small issues and potentially the ECU/TRAC upgrade. so i thought i would see about dropping it off tonight instead because i have an early day at work tomorrow. I got there at 5:00 PM and unfortunately they didn't have any free loaners. but instead of having me come back in the morning when they knew a loaner would be available, they got me a rental car to use for the day. it's not a lexus, but it's a car, and they didn't HAVE to do that. it probably only cost them $30 or $40 but it's the little things that make you feel good about a service department.

i'll let everyone know how the TRAC comes out.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
turns out that they kept my car overnight and ordered some parts that will be in today. i didn't get to speak to the service rep because we kept on playing phone tag yesterday afternoon. i was in and out all day. but i assume that they are getting parts for the ECU / TRAC upgrade as they said they would. they told me that they had only done one previously and that it helped the ride tremoendously. i let everyone know if westport comes through with it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts