Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i foudn this off of the auto spies website (www.autospies.com) if this is a repost sorry about that. But it appears that the LF-S concept is actually going to be the basis for the new design of the new IS. Comments welcome (both good and bad). I personally think it's a tad bit too radical for a lexus.

"Auto Spies World Exclusive: If you were like us, you were hoping that the next Lexus GS would be a re-badged LF-S, like the one shown in Tokyo...

Here's what we've found out...

Lexus threw everyone a curveball (including us). The real story on the LF-S is that you WILL see it come out as a Lexus...but surprise, the design of the LF-S is the next IS

The story is the GS was too far in development to change the skin to be similar to the LF-S.

Stay tuned....The IS will be the first Lexus based on the more modern and attractive LF-S design.

YES!!!"

-nick

*edit* here's the link to the article i looked at

http://www.imakenews.com/autospies/e_article000218382.cfm

·
Registered
565 Posts
doesnt look all that bad considering how bad a lot of the other concepts look. Most of them look like space ships or somethinbg. I like this one though.

·
Registered
600 Posts
I seem to be the few who love the look of LF-S :-?

If some of the more radical parts of the design gets moderated down a bit in final production, this would be a very sexy car, much better than TL and GS.

·
Registered
276 Posts
OH MY GOD that is the ugliest things I've ever seen!!

Will someone please go to this website again that speed_racr posted and tell me what is HORRIBLY, HORRIBLY wrong....
http://www.autofiend.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3042#post3042[/img]

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
auto spies is a pretty reliable source. However, i hope they are wrong on this one. Yea i agree with you sun5467692, it look too big to be considered an IS. But i think what autospies is saying is that the design (i.e. theme or whatever) of the car will be the basis for the new IS and not that the LF-S, as it is right now, is going to be the new IS. I dont know but i thought this was interesting nontheless. Keep the comments coming! :)

·
Registered
742 Posts
SPEED_RACR said:
auto spies is a pretty reliable source. However, i hope they are wrong on this one. Yea i agree with you sun5467692, it look too big to be considered an IS. But i think what autospies is saying is that the design (i.e. theme or whatever) of the car will be the basis for the new IS, not that the LF-S, as it is right now, is going to be the new IS. I dont know but i thought this was interesting nontheless. Keep the comments coming! :)
again your wrong...it says LS not Is

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
SPEED_RACR said:
auto spies is a pretty reliable source. However, i hope they are wrong on this one. Yea i agree with you sun5467692, it look too big to be considered an IS. But i think what autospies is saying is that the design (i.e. theme or whatever) of the car will be the basis for the new IS, not that the LF-S, as it is right now, is going to be the new IS. I dont know but i thought this was interesting nontheless. Keep the comments coming! :)
STFU Speed Racr. :pissed: go away please, ur knowledge it less than stellar

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.