Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I feel this update has been a long time in the making. Basically since after HIN Orlando last year I plotted to re-do my car. After some bumps in the road I can finally say she has Arrived! So here are the additions... Full Vertex JDM kit, JDM OEM rear bumper, new 31x12x3 intercooler, Apexi N1 catback exhaust, Smoked out outer and inner tail lights. New Altezza Z-edition grill with OEM L fitted on to it.

So with out further ado... Enjoy everyone!

P.S. I would like to thank Adrian for the AMAZING pictures! Bro no lie insane! Thanks again for everything today!

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
looks awesome, +rep.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow, now that is one hot IS!! Props on all the mods, and great pics!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
incredible transformation/progression john. great work. nice choices!

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Love the new look! Really aggressive and love the FMI! + Rep for having a awsome ride!

·
Registered
594 Posts
wow thats insane congrats man

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
John, Um...WOWOWOW!!! Looks TITS brother! Night and Day difference. Congrats and enjoy in the best of health!
-Matt

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
skeeeet skeeet

·
Registered
202 Posts
I can't put into words how insane this car looks in person. Much congrats on the new mods, she was very well thought out and deserves all the accolades that are going to come. My pleasure taking her 1st pics. Thanx for dinner...

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damm John. the car looks real nice.

looks like the front fits real well with the FMIC and the pipeing. did you have to cut any?
just a little shaving right where the intercooler is to have it sit flush. The bottom of the bumper actually slides right under the front mount. Everything else is like it was when it was delivered.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts