Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall,

jus wondering where everyone is from....i see so many IS300 drivers out there nowadays....speak up....hey..maybe if we have alot of IS owners in particular vicinities..we can start a club or sumptin...i like to design auto decals...so tell me what yall think....

BLACK IS300
Milpitas California

New United Motor Sports
TRD

http://24.19.150.7/is300/trdblue.jpg

[This message has been edited by nemesiss (edited November 27, 2000).]

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
i'm from fremont. and i've been going into the city (san francisco for you non norcal people)...and i see tons of IS300's.

currently i am in taiwan for work and i see some IS200's. trying to take some pics of them when i get a chance.

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
if i was in Taiwan, i'd pick up a few items such as Altezza/IS200 model cars, toys, videos, accessories, brochures and anytihng else not widely available in the US and sell em on EBAY (hint hint) and maybe send your friend DonCorleone a little something something for suggesting an easy way to make a quick profit (hint hint) cough cough hahaha
have a good time, i kno it must've sucked like a taiwanese prostitute to miss thanksgiving, turkey, football and fighting family.

·
Registered
509 Posts
not a IS300 owner yet..
hopefully soon to be.....
me from Vancouver, BC , Canada..
and u'd surprised how rich the vancouverites are.......
i see tons of IS and new BMD 3 series and coupe...... especially in my school.. ( UBC)
i mean.. come on.. vancouver is not LA or NY..
its not a big industrial town too.. oh well.. but lots rich immigrants
=D

·
Am I Hype-R???
13,648 Posts
REQ, where'd u buy it from???

DON, i looked around for models. i found models of the GS and even the RX but no IS...
i looked around a lot. i think i'll try to find a lexus dealership and see what i can get there. don't really ahve much time tho, work too much...didn't even take pics of the IS200 in the parking lot here at the office yet...

------------------
2001 IS300 Graphite Grey
94 Supra TT/6-speed/HardTop
90 Integra

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hey, I'm in SF. I own a Silver IS300. Let's meet up and form a caravan of IS300s down Geary in San Francisco...hehe.

·
Registered
295 Posts
yea i would meet up with yall if you weren't 10,000,000,000 miles away. I think i am the only one here on long island. Sucks

·
Registered
6 Posts
San Jose, CA

I just got a sweet Solar Yellow last week, still babying it....

------------------
=============
Y2K1 Solar Yellow !!

·
Registered
509 Posts
dude, maybe. .but i think u live in vancouver too.
dont u think u see a lot on street?.. i see it almost everyday..( since i go school everyday)..
if u say about 70 sold.. i bet about 10 of them go to UBC.. ( just guess) and close to half of the owners live in west side/richmond.

and on my way home... i see some IS some where. not as often. but often enough....
maybe.. i live on 33rd and granville.. i actually think there are a couple around my place.. not sure.....
god. i hope i am getting one soon..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts