Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is300 is beast mode. Has JDM sunroof visor, skyline headlights. Doesn't need any whacky front lips or outrageous body kits with the funky yellow fog lights, just has a nice clean JDM sleeper look.

Hands down, bar-none one of the sickest is300's in the game right now. Bonafide hustler driving it too so you know our cars are officially street certified now. This cat single handedly shed the soccer mom image that plagued the is300 for the longest. Its OFFICIAL. The hood recognizes our ride as one of its own now.

You heard it here first. We are now free to move about the projects.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For why? I was hoping you all could help me find out exactly what kind of mods this dude has.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What do you mean if only it was an is300?

That's an is300.. I know my cars. I've studied the game long enough to know I can spot and recognize cars within 2.5 seconds flat and be able to call out the make and model year and guess within a 2 year span exactly what year it is.

I assure you, that's an is300.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So you're trying to tell me that's not an is300 with a front end conversion? Just because it's not some recognizable modellista front end conversion means it's not an is300?

I haven't heard one of you all call out exactly what it is. Those side mirrors aren't off of our shit? Really? Look at the rear bumper you see that red reflector? Don't look familiar? That front windshield doesn't line up exactly like an is300?

Let's face it this dudes got a unique one of a kind is300. He's to be respected on the is300 scene.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Dumbass troll doll.
IP ban this faggot already :frustrate

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you know him well enough to call him a "bonafide hustler"..you'd know that his car is an Infiniti G20..carry on, sir..smh
You're right. I completely forgot about the 300's long lost brother the Infiniti g20, it's been so long since I've last seen one. I knew I recognized the Infiniti/Nissan headlights though but yeah it never dawned on me to remember the g20.

False alarm. Mods can delete this thread.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I am going to have to agree with the other guy....

thats not an is300

look at the dash
the door handles
Hey hole position on the door
Rocker panels
and the trim molding area as well..

All show this car is indeed not a is300.

The white camry front end is.. but the OP's is not.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Lol, woah man! What kind of drugs are you on? But seriously I'm glad to know I can safely wander the projects since our cars have credibility there.. Not that I ever visit and projects whatsoever.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts