Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
8,794 Posts
love this forum, i get all my new car information nowhere else.

professional, hospitable, and visually entertaining... "it's Garage gone wild!"

·
Exclusive Agent
3,582 Posts
Day in and day out, the number of people viewing the Garage outnumbers every other forum pretty consistently. Looks like most of the 82 people right now(theres only 300 on the board total!) are guests.

Still, you regulars must be doing something right to keep people reading.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I thought for sure the PL had the most. I check here everyday.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Interesting! Yesterday when I checked, the PL and the Garage were almost neck-and-neck, with the PL having a couple of more viewers. I just checked now, and I see, sure enough, that The Garage has a pretty big lead.

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
I would have guessed the PL was the most popular, but I'm not really shocked the garage is in the lead. Just look at all the information available in here! Im here multiple times daily myself.

When did Mazdaspeed go from probation to a Mod?

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
Good to hear. This is my primary informational source for everything car-related. I love the great articles and also the insight that alot of people bring to the Garage. Alot of the credit should be given to Jruhi for the outstanding articles he always finds.

Kudos.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts

·
Registered
6,141 Posts
I think it is because the garage mods do such a great job (sucking up is ugly, isn't it).

But I'm sure the most recent uptick is due to all the google hits on my Travelogue thread (self promotion is ugly, isn't it).

·
Your Dad
13,297 Posts
I would have guessed the PL was the most popular, but I'm not really shocked the garage is in the lead. Just look at all the information available in here! Im here multiple times daily myself.

:lol:

you're really late.

anyways, yea this is where i get most of my car info everyday. supercars.net used to be where i went daily, but this place is better.

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts

·
Übercargeek
16,623 Posts
Ditto. Thanks J.
And let me, in turn, thank you, gbb357. You're certainly no slouch yourself when it comes to keeping us updated with what's new in the automotive world. :approve:

·
Registered
11,548 Posts
The Garage is the best forum here by far. Well moderated, informative and sometimes entertaining.

Even when I take my.is sabaticals I still read the Garage because I can w/out signing in.

·
Registered
46,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

The PL is only viewable to members...thats part of it.

The fact this forum is so well moderated, has tons of good input and varied viewpoints is the reason its well read in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts