Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Hello FL old skool IS300.net and MY.IS members!

This is the 4th Annual Lexus/Supra Mega Meet....2005, 2006, 2007...and now 2008!

Event Website:
FLORIDA LEXUS-SUPRA MEGA MEET OFFICAL WEBSITE!

Agenda
Dates:

July 25 Friday
6:30pm-8:30pm Meet Up at Towers Shop Car Show
DJ Mobile Mike
9pm-Dinner
10pm- Night Time Fun

July 26 SATURDAY
12-6pm Show and Shine Part 1 at Tradewinds Park :
Park entrance Fee $1.50 + Event Donation $10 at the Gate.
FOOD BBQ= $10
DJ MOBILE MIKE
Vendors
6-9pm Break
9:30pm- Night Time Fun

July 27 SUNDAY
2:30-6:30pm Show and Shine Part 2 at JM Lexus (roll in 2:15pm)
Food, DJ MOBILE MIKE spinning the latest tunes
Awards/Trophies (5:30pm)
CASH PRIZE!!!!!===BEST OF SHOW
Thank You's
Raffle(Huge raffle this year, Items that you want for you and your car)
Tours of The JM Dealership

Important Details
We are Finializing all of these great details for you and will update the thread when its up.!

Awards:
-Best of show Toyota Supra 1st and 2nd gen
-Best of show Lexus IS 1st and 2nd gen
-Best of show Lexus GS
-Best of show Lexus SC
More classes to come...

Sponsor's- :) Without these great sponsor's the Mega Meet wouldn't be what it is today.
JM Lexus
Advanced Automotive Concepts
Titan MotorSports
Stage 6 Motorsports
Powerhouse Racing
Boost Logic
MVP Motorsports
Adam's car products
Ber Jam Auto creations
CarsonTuned.com
Advanced Perceptions
International Press
High Roller Ventures

The estimated projected #'s for cars in attendace are easily over 150, and 200+ spectators.!!!!!
This event is not to be missed, the memories and good times will last a lifetime, not to mention all of the giveaways, prizes, and huge raffle! Tell your friends and family

On behalf of the FL crew I'm personally inviting Any out of state members to come to this event and have a blast with the FL guys/gals!!

Everyone can help by SPREADING THE WORD!! Lastly, Due to the volume of the event this year I'm in sure need of some volunteer's. Shoot me a PM and ill let you know how you can help out. ;) Volunteers will be needed and greatly appericated, THANK YOU in advance. Without them and the MegaMeet Crew FL2k8 would not be possible!!!

Other Threads: On Clublexus, IS-fanatics, Supraforums + etc.

I'll keep this thread updated as time goes on.

-Josh
Founder and Organizer

(this rsvp list is only the guys on my.is, dosent cross over with the other forums...ill merge them as the date gets closer)

The RSVP LIST:
1. speeder
2. adamgamz
3. marco123
4. jefferson
5. don-corleone
6. APmonkey
7. baadhabit
8. meteoro
9. 1SICKLEX + ATL crew
10. Is300RR
11. LO 21
12.fyeung04msm
13. 86is300
14. bigkahuna2187
15. din300
16. lexis307
17. lexisguy
18. 3kgto
19. Italian lex
20. junkipenguin
21. 386kustoms
22. psypete
23. my2j
24. judyf
25. ezzejacobs
26. jenunez
27. d1IS300
28. jruhi4
29. JUST IS
30. BLUE LEX
31. iangriggs007
32. BOOST KREEPS
33. dexlex
34. Robsdaace
34. TSporano(marc)
35. LEXUS300T
36. Squareback

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sounds good Josh, I've heard your other meets going amazing. Cant wait for this one, count me in!

·
2,752 Posts
I can vouch for Josh top notch hospitality...and great sense of organization.

If I am in the US by this time of year then I'll be coming!

Don-

·
Registered
796 Posts
Sounds great, didnt know about or go to the early event but sounds good to me depending where it is as Im in Miami.

Also PM me if you want help on a flyer as I do Photo/Graphic/Audio/Video Production.

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also PM me if you want help on a flyer as I do Photo/Graphic/Audio/Video Production.
I'll shoot ya a pm this week :)

Sweet, I am defiantely in depending on how far it is from Orlando
200 miles, I live in orlando, I do the trip often. 2 hrs and 30min avg. The orlando crew caravans down as a group so u'll be able to make the trip/drive with fellow orlando lexi's ;)

·
Premium Member
7,315 Posts
Hit or miss for me. My wife's Bday is July 15th, and we typically are out of town....hence why I have missed most of the summer bashes :(

·
Registered
941 Posts
Can an IS from Ontario come to this event? if ill be in miami for my vacation/visit on that date, id for sure want to come check it out, see how you guys do your meets down south! i'll definately be checking up on this thread more now for further details :cool:

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Can an IS from Ontario come to this event? if ill be in miami for my vacation/visit on that date, id for sure want to come check it out, see how you guys do your meets down south! i'll definately be checking up on this thread more now for further details :cool:
Yes!!! come out and enjoy! everyone is welcome!!!

·
Registered
796 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
so how far is this from Jacksonville?
I use to do the drive from Miami to Savannah all the time. From Jacksonville to Margate is around 300 miles or 4-5 hours.

Just mapquest it or google it mang

·
Registered
5,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys I need your opinions....

TIME FRAME: JULY 08 that's for sure.

To plan the mega event on the same weekend as HIN orlando 08 , it would be a conflict of interst IMO(unless we 100% have to do to higher forces, but unlikely). So with that being said Here is what I want to know the weekend BEFORE HIN or the weekend AFTER.
This is to get a consenus of being soley a better weekend for ALL parties based on people going to HIN. Would more people participate the weekend b4 HIN or the weekend after? A good amount of the guys particpate or go to HIN,

So with this is mind please respond with BEFORE WEEKEND (11, 12, 13,) 2nd weekend in july.

OR with AFTER being (25, 26, 27,) 4th weekend. (this is my personal choice as of right now)

My goal for the next 2 weeks is to get the date and location approved and solid.

Thanks

-J

·
Registered
796 Posts
I would have to say after, even if its the weekend before many peps will still be working on there cars for HIN and probably not want anything to go wrong so would be driving less anyway. After HIN the cars are done and more ready to view with less worry of bad mojo happening.

Reactions: 86is300
1 - 20 of 162 Posts