Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The parole officer is gone out of town to see her parents 8)

I was debating on if I should get some strange or not, because she has been a real pain in my ass, and maybe if I dipped in some strange, I might appreciate her more…

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
xjayx300 said:

I was debating on if I should get some strange or not, because she has been a real pain in my ass, and maybe if I dipped in some strange, I might appreciate her more…

Any suggestions?
What in the fock is some strange...if you are talkin bout smokin some weed or rollin' or some shit then thats your call 8)

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tha Reaper said:
xjayx300 said:

Any suggestions?
What in the fock is some strange...if you are talkin bout smokin some weed or rollin' or some shit then thats your call 8)
Strange, as in some strange pU$$y.

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
xjayx300 said:
Tha Reaper said:
xjayx300 said:

Any suggestions?
WTF? i swear to god, places in the US has some wierd ass Vocabulary....hell, here in the south, we call gettin some pussy...gettin' some cut up :lol:

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tha Reaper said:
xjayx300 said:
Tha Reaper said:
xjayx300 said:

Any suggestions?
WTF? i swear to god, places in the US has some wierd ass Vocabulary....hell, here in the south, we call gettin some p***y...gettin' some cut up :lol:
gettin' some cut up, form the ol cousin huh?

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
xjayx300 said:
Tha Reaper said:
xjayx300 said:
Tha Reaper said:
xjayx300 said:

Any suggestions?
WTF? i swear to god, places in the US has some wierd ass Vocabulary....hell, here in the south, we call gettin some p***y...gettin' some cut up :lol:
gettin' some cut up, form the ol cousin huh?
you got jokes :roll:

·
Registered
10,281 Posts
xjayx300 said:

Any suggestions?
Poor job at trolling. Try again.

·
Registered
406 Posts
She leaves before thanksgiving to go visit her parents and doesnt take you with her? hmm.. sounds like she has a honcho man. Try to forget her now while you have some dignity! :)

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
undertow
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing