Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, first of all, I first saw 2F2F at AMC30 in Utica.

It was fun, movie was decent...pretty good overall experience. I've chose this theatre many-a-times.

Tonight I got a call from a friend...supposed to meet some friend over in Southfield Star to watch the new crappy Sean Connery movie. I hate this theatre...bad experience every time. We parked at the only spot available and ended up being late. So...the group wanted to see 2F2F again.

So, we went in the theatre...everybody's talking for a few minutes after it starts. Annoying.

Anything Tyrese said something, everyone cracked up and had to have a conversation about it. Annoying.

Tyrese annunciated all of his syllables on one word, and the group behind me were like "maaan, he sound like a cracka". Her friend said "hey, shhhhh" that was sitting next to here. Could it be because of the white folk sitting right in front of her??? naahhhh. wtf?

One part, I remember...at the Asian kids shop, someone said "A-sap". The guy on the other side of me, was like "hahaha (serious laugh) - he said A-sap as in A.S.A.P" Ugh...stupid mo fo.

Ok, so after the movie, we leave figuring I'm done...and we're driving down 12 mile. I hear a rock or somethin hit my roof. WTF? My friends woman in the back says those kids threw something at my car. I notice 3 or 4 kids (14 or 15 yrs?) as we drive by. I asked if she's serious, she said yeah.

I busted in the gas station lot, and did a turn around. I cruised down the center lane until I saw something. Saw 4 kids in the dodge dealer lot running. So, like in the movie, putt a fast and furious turn and floor it in the lot. I did a mean turn down one aisle and parked quick. The kids were running behind trucks. Me and my buddy got out and started chasing these dumb asses.

We ran and ran, they started to jump a fence....took a while, 1 kid made it, but the other one struggled. I stopped and just yelled to them.

We turned to go out, the security truck in there stopped us and we explained it to them. He saw the kids too, he said he'd find em. He took my license number and name.

So, WTF up? Southfield is friggin gay everytime I go there. Obnoxious people and jeolous people. I have one god damn nice thing and people are out to get it.

Thanks for letting me rant. F'in bastards.

No damage that I can tell tonight....its 2:28am.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Southfield SUX!!! Stay in the burbs. Hey MATTSSI, I have to drive to U of D Mercy every day for school. Thats McNichols (6mile) and Livernois. The heart of the ghetto baby, in my IS. If I stop posting, its because I have been fatally shot and my car stolen by some crackhead.

·
Registered
47 Posts
LX4U2NV said:
Southfield SUX!!! Stay in the burbs. Hey MATTSSI, I have to drive to U of D Mercy every day for school. Thats McNichols (6mile) and Livernois. The heart of the ghetto baby, in my IS. If I stop posting, its because I have been fatally shot and my car stolen by some crackhead.
And that is why I moved back to the west side of michigan.

Too many stone chips......Too many blang blang....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts