As nice as usual!

This pic somehow look like some kind of dark blue instead of GGP

Modellista buddy rep!!

Reactions: Tigger

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
:jawDrop: Looks great Chad! :approve:

Side note: When I was cutting/modifying the emblem in the garage, my wife was pissed :pissed: at me because of the plastic “burning” smell. She’s pregnant :erm: and I guess their senses are heightened. I had to put up with the whining & complaining :innocent:, but I had to do it for Chad cuz he’s my GGP brother! :pimp:

·
Premium Member
5,701 Posts
psssst. Lower your passenger seat and reshoot, it's driving me nuts!!

JK. TRD hood looks flawless. Let's put a splitter on that bad boy!!

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
That's def a nice look for you & I really like that hood. +rep

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nigellllll i think you've been staring at your car too long haha

i noticed the passenger seat as well sticks up too much!

Tigger you are the embodiment of the truth 'bros b4 hos' (no i didn't really say that!). Hey after your kid is born and she gets distracted can you do another one for me??

forget the hood guys buy this bumper!

TONY: the horns are noticeable only in pictures really, so i don't really plan on doing the relocation mod. the emblem is attached with 3M tape.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Looks great, I think the final touch will be the horn mod though :)

What did you use to attach the emblem onto the grille, I'm wanting to put my BP emblem on the front as well. Also, where did to get the OEM emblem slot thing lol?

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
Very nice chado, looks like it could be stock.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Chado: What CF hood is that? Also, did you have just the outer portions painted GGP!?! You should've posted a diary of mods a long time ago. I'm sure it would read like an encyclopedia. Keep up the good work and let me know when you're selling your TF2's. I want them.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
^^^ hey chaco how are you related to chado? :lol:

·
Registered
475 Posts
NOt fan of CF hood with paint on each side.. SOrry!!

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
what kinda grill is that?! looks awesome. (well i know the emblem is custom, but the grill?)

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Chado: What CF hood is that? Also, did you have just the outer portions painted GGP!?! You should've posted a diary of mods a long time ago. I'm sure it would read like an encyclopedia. Keep up the good work and let me know when you're selling your TF2's. I want them.
haha that's the TRD CF hood, and yes outer portions and front edge with clearcoat over everything. i already sold my first set of TF2 wheels, these are my second!

btw that grille is integrated into the Modellista bumper, so if anyone wants it you know... ;)

appreciate the comments everyone

1 - 20 of 34 Posts