Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys share the steps of your car wash routine, include names the products you use because theres so much out there i don't know which to pick. What is hte deal with turtle wax? How does wax from a turtle help a cars shine??

·
Registered
166 Posts
Haahaaahahahahah This guy is funny.
"Turtle" wax.... from a real turtle hhahahaha
Sorry just had to laugh.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Try zymol. They make the most expensive wax in the world with the highest % of carnauba achieved ( I believe it's 60% but you have to check) to my knowlegdge I have been using the lowest model (CARBON and JAPON) and they make your car shiny than what you see when you pick up your car from the dealer (coz the dealer uses cheap wax). Water beading ability is v. impressive.

For Lexus paint, try JAPON. If demanding a higher quality of wax, try CONCOUR or PLATINIUM.

They are plant based with v. high content of carnauba. No petrolum as the solvent base.
http://www.zymol.com.

Make sure you buy their buff blue towels, pre-wax applicator as they are best for application.

Sounds like I am a saleman... but I have been using it for 6 years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
I S three
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing