Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The official IS300 brochures have arrived!
....before the cars have!
These are the dealer brochures for the showrooms. If you can,call you're local Lexus dealer and get one OR reply to this post and we will send one to you!! N/C
(leave mailing address or e-mail for response.)
The brochure is very attractive, and complete. This brochure will wet your whistle as the car's haven't yet arrived Special thanks to ISBlain for allowing us the ability to send these brochures out!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
[email protected]
I would love one! Respond please and I will give you an address. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Please send me the brochure!! THANKS!!

Dave Letsche
3963 Kentwood Lane
Woodbury, MN 55125

Originally posted by Lexus of Brookfield:
These are the dealer brochures for the showrooms. If you can,call you're local Lexus dealer and get one OR reply to this post and we will send one to you!! N/C
The brochure is very attractive, and complete. This brochure will wet your whistle as the car's haven't yet arrived Special thanks to ISBlain for allowing us the ability to send these brochures out!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Please respond [email protected] and I can provide mailing address
Originally posted by Lexus of Brookfield:

·
Registered
2,639 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Registered
19,476 Posts
Couldn't wait... Went to the Dealership (Lexus of Rockville, MD) and picked up the brochure. It's very nicely illustrated and informative (just like the Brochures of the other Lexus models). Turning circle of 34.1 was better than I thought. Oh yeah, tell me what you guys think of the photo on page 22 (a BLACK IS)... WHAT A BEAUTIFUL CAR.....
Eric.....

1 - 20 of 52 Posts