Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Dude, aside from that being THE stupidest post I have ever seen (and a true waste of my computer's disk space), your 99 Prelude rocks.

I had a white 99 Honda Prelude Type SH. That car handled like a dream. I used to race it on Road Atlanta with nothing more than an AEM cold air intake. I would race it at 6000-8000 rpm (over 100mph) for hours... the engine never bitched, the temp never raised, the brakes never faded... amazing.

Cherish that car. Although I love my IS300 to death, I miss my Lude...

·
Registered
4,693 Posts
kinddog said:
Dude, aside from that being THE stupidest post I have ever seen (and a true waste of my computer's disk space), your 99 Prelude rocks.

I had a white 99 Honda Prelude Type SH. That car handled like a dream. I used to race it on Road Atlanta with nothing more than an AEM cold air intake. I would race it at 6000-8000 rpm (over 100mph) for hours... the engine never bitched, the temp never raised, the brakes never faded... amazing.

...Im still, Im still jenny from the block...used to have a little but now I have alot

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kinddog said:

thanks man :)

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
WTF!?! I didn't get video, only sound. Was that a set of bagpipes?? :eek: :lol: :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Lex Luthor
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing