Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was raised eating beans and rice, but one night at the dinner table when I was about eight years old, my mom and dad made me eat everything on my plate.

They disregarded the fact that I said I was full, however; They did not believe me, until I throw up my beans all over the table, and thanx to them, I still cannot stomach eating beans this day. Even the smell of them get me sick, hence; the bean-less beaner.

Why am I sharing this? Because somebody in the kitchen warmed up some beans, and I about tossed my cookies…

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
xjayx300 said:
I was raised eating beans and rice, but one night at the dinner table when I was about eight years old, my mom and dad made me eat everything on my plate.

They disregarded the fact that I said I was full, however; They did not believe me, until I throw up my beans all over the table, and thanx to them, I still cannot stomach eating beans this day. Even the smell of them get me sick, hence; the bean-less beaner.

Why am I sharing this? Because somebody in the kitchen warmed up some beans, and I about tossed my cookies…
Why the racial slur?

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
xjayx300 said:
TXLeXTC said:
PMD911 said:
Vote #1 to ban xjayx for using racial slur.
I second the motion
Don't be pissed, just because I banged your mom.
werd did you go down to the springs to do so, or was she in denver today for a doctors appt?

you have lost even more respect in my eyes, even my dad doesnt brag about shagging my mom....

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
TXLeXTC said:
xjayx300 said:
TXLeXTC said:
PMD911 said:
I second the motion
werd did you go down to the springs to do so, or was she in denver today for a doctors appt?

you have lost even more respect in my eyes, even my dad doesnt brag about shagging my mom....
She had an appointment with Dr. xjayx, and of course your dad doesn't brag, and I don't blame him. I saw her neiked too.

·
Registered
11,001 Posts
xjayx300 said:
TXLeXTC said:
xjayx300 said:
TXLeXTC said:
PMD911 said:
I second the motion

She had an appointment with Dr. xjayx, and of course your dad doesn't brag, and I don't blame him. I saw her neiked too.
so if you knew she was less than a prize why did you care to share it with all of us? like i care who my mom gets down with.....

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
TXLeXTC said:
xjayx300 said:
TXLeXTC said:
xjayx300 said:
TXLeXTC said:
PMD911 said:
I second the motion

so if you knew she was less than a prize why did you care to share it with all of us?
For shits and giggles

·
Registered
655 Posts
Vote #4 here, xjayx seems like 100% pure asshole to me...

Actually, while we're at it, is there any way we can keep him from reproducing? All we need are 15 little xjayx's flying out of a yukon or some other spawnhauler into some unlucky store....

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CaptainBenzo said:
Vote #4 here, xjayx seems like 100% pure asshole to me...

Actually, while we're at it, is there any way we can keep him from reproducing? All we need are 15 little xjayx's flying out of a yukon or some other spawnhauler into some unlucky store....
That is MR. 100% D|ick to you, fucko, and that is with a capitol "D" for ur arse biiiotch... And too late, I have already reproduced.... Bwhahahahahaha Bwhahhahahahaha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
6 Participants
xjayx300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing