Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some people on this board are prob gonna be buying these things.....BLING BLING :roll:

Fat Joe To Introduce 'Iced Out' Rims:

By Nolan Strong
Date: 12/11/2002 2:00 PM

Rapper Fat Joe recently finalized a deal with Omega Luxury Wheels, making him the first rapper in history to launch what he described as "high end luxury rims.

Named after his recently released album, "The Loyalty" rims for cars and trucks come in 20", 22", 24" and 26". Joe went one step further, making the rims the first ever to have Swavorski crystals embedded in the spokes.

"I mean you see the ice on my Terror Squad piece," Joe told AllHipHop.com. "Wait until you see the new FJ rims, it's incredible."

“The Loyalty” will be premiered in his upcoming video “All I Need," which will be shot on December 17 and 18 in New York. The rims will also be featured in his upcoming appearance on the BET series “How We Living” slated to air in January.

The rim will be available to the public at the end of Feb. 2003. For more information please contact Atlantic Wholesalers at 718-277-7373.

In related news, Joe has a role in the upcoming crime thriller, "Empire," which also features Treach, John Leguizamo and Denise Richards.

·
Registered
28,808 Posts
I hate Fat Joe. Everytime I see him I wanna punch the tv. He's such a dumb, fat, piece of shit.

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
HAHA Atlantic Wholesalers is smakc dab in the middle of E.NY Brooklyn. Perfect location for distributing Iced Rims :) I can't wait to see these thing rolling thru the ghetto's ... oh,and the quiet suburbs where wannabee ghetto thugs with no balls live :)

·
Jew
25,468 Posts
Well lets analyze this:

Fat Joe is stupid.
His music sucks.
He can't rap.
He's TOO fucking fat.
His name is "Fat Joe" nuff said.

With all this considered... the rims will probably be gaudy, ugly, too big and just plain STUPID.

These sound even dumber than the spinning rims.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
You guys are all racist pieces of shit that don't know anything about rap or any good music for that matter. And one other thing, you're all....ah shit...who am I kidding...FUCK FAT JOE! FUCK HIM IN THE ASS WITH A RUSTY, BROKEN, BLOOD-ENCRUSTED, KNOBBY, STEEL, TRIPLE-HEADED DILDO!!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
little known fact is that Big Pun used to be a bodybuilder before he got to be BIG PUN!!!
Sad to let yourself go like that

·
2,909 Posts
I saw those when I was at SEMA, let me tell you when those things are on someones car or truck shining in the sunlight it will definately blind people and will cause accidents! LOL :) I mean these fockers are the ultimate bling blingerz. They had them on that Escalade pic above and the had them rotate every other few seconds with a little motor moving it, I guess.

Does this company think they will be around long with these ugly azz rims? I hope not 'cause they are in a definate need of a wake up call. :-?

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Omega is the company that makes the Davin Spinner rims knockoff

i couldnt believe what i was looking at....i thought the Davin rim was nice at the time when i saw it on a benz then i saw these knock off Omega rims and almost died laughing

go to any ghetto in NY im sure we will see those fat joe rims somewhere.......very sad........if ur a rapper and u own em u can get away with it eventhough u still look like an idiot but ur a rich idiot

whatever hope i dont see them on the GS's in the hood :shame:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
22 Participants
primetime69
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing