Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, I have searched forever and can't find anything about that 10000 rpm tach and speedo combo next to the blue IS at the top of the .net page. Does anybody have goood pics of this or can someone bring me to a thread about this dash kit?

·
Registered
4,991 Posts
Kev IS300 said:
I like how they put the RPM in the middle.. :(
- just like a motorcycle...
- you aren't worried about your MPH, you're worried about RPMs when you race

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow, do i feel like an idiot right now for not seeing that. Thanks everyone, the reason I like it IS becuase of the center tach.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
DarksideIS said:
wow, do i feel like an idiot right now for not seeing that. Thanks everyone, the reason I like it IS becuase of the center tach.
yeah, I love the center tach. too!! it's soooo unique if you compare to other car's tach. :wink:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay guys, this newb is still having plenty of trouble. I can find plenty of posts where people just garnished the inner trim with and orange cover, but I can't find any info or pics of this Cluster. Help me out and either put up a few pics or direct to to threads or sites with info and all.
Thanks

·
Registered
69 Posts
DarksideIS said:
Okay guys, this newb is still having plenty of trouble. I can find plenty of posts where people just garnished the inner trim with and orange cover, but I can't find any info or pics of this Cluster. Help me out and either put up a few pics or direct to to threads or sites with info and all.
Thanks
ITs a TRD part have a look on there sites.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
has anyone got this to work on our cars yet???? i mean i know the 10k rpm would be useless, but it would be a cool part to have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone, and from my experience with guages, It revs nor mally, and your still shift at 6200 rpm. I tihnk this is a good mod for Turbo cars, cuase I hear they rev up to 7500+ sometimes

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
DarksideIS said:
Thanks everyone, and from my experience with guages, It revs nor mally, and your still shift at 6200 rpm. I tihnk this is a good mod for Turbo cars, cuase I hear they rev up to 7500+ sometimes
so they have this dash thing for sale for our american is300's?

can someone showme, i try'd the link but couldn't find it

thanks boyz! :D

·
Banned
4,334 Posts
goldznnz said:
DarksideIS said:
so they have this dash thing for sale for our american is300's?

can someone showme, i try'd the link but couldn't find it

thanks boyz! :D
try contacting SteveGanz at Carson Toyota, he should be able to get it. Be warned that you will have KM/H and if its not new, you will have someone's miles on there. And there was a problem w/ the oil gauge??? not working properly.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I'd love to have that 10k tach dead center there :eek:

wonder if theres a way we can "jiggy rig" so the 10k will be there and all the other cluster functions are still working

wonder if some one here wants to chance it and let us know :D

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thats exactly what I'm talking about. The problem is that the speed is in KM and even though i can read it, there isn't enough for a top speed run for when I invest money into a turbo:). Someone has to get on making these things, becuase they make them for celicas too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts