Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.lukins.com/bonzi/ said:
A nationwide class action lawsuit was filed on November 25, 2002, in the Superior Court of Spokane County against Bonzi Software, Inc. Bonzi is among the world’s most prolific issuers of internet advertising banners. Bonzi’s website has been ranked as one of the most frequently visited websites in the world.

The class action complaint alleges that Bonzi deceptively and fraudulently commandeered millions of internet users to Bonzi’s commercial websites through dissemination of tens-of-millions of fraudulent internet advertising banners that impersonated computer error messages. The Complaint states that through use of such Fake User Interface (“FUI”) dialogs that gave the false appearance of being computer error messages, Bonzi tricked millions of internet users into interrupting the work they were performing to respond to the fraudulent error message, only to unexpectedly find both computer and computer user thus hijacked to defendants’ commercial website.
Good, because Bonzi Buddy is a steaming pile of cumguzzling shit.

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
FINALLY!!! SOME JUSTICE!!!

On a side note...Ever see that Earthlink commercial that features their pop-up blocker? Well, I brought to my bosses attention that one of our pop-ups is on there lol (with a slightly altered logo, of course). The one at the top right with a blue form and a yellow arrow pointing to it. Yep. I made that. Free advertising ain't bad. My boss wants to try and advertise with them now because of it.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
Anybody ever get this?
An IE window that auto minimizes itself to the bottom right corner of your screen, and it shows at the bottom in your toolbar. It will say "Microsoft Internet Explorerer - Microsoft internet explorer". I get it off of yahoo and kazaa alot. I think it pops up alot of other junk sites. Im trying to find a program that will automactically close that window when it comes up.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thedon said:
Anybody ever get this?
An IE window that auto minimizes itself to the bottom right corner of your screen, and it shows at the bottom in your toolbar. It will say "Microsoft Internet Explorerer - Microsoft internet explorer". I get it off of yahoo and kazaa alot. I think it pops up alot of other junk sites. Im trying to find a program that will automactically close that window when it comes up.
There are quite a few pop up stoppers on the web. You can try the one at www.analogx.com out.

·
Registered
4,967 Posts
HIBBoyScott said:
thedon said:
Anybody ever get this?
There are quite a few pop up stoppers on the web. You can try the one at www.analogx.com out.
thanks, Done

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
primetime69
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing