Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Mo, just wanted to say thanks and props for putting together one bad ass turbo kit! Everyone including my tuner here in town is very impressed with what the IS is capable of doing and the price it was done for. It's been a long process getting my car done and running since I did the install my self had little time to work on it. The IS was finnaly dynoed yesterday at 470 rwhp @ 14 PSI! Thanks for all the help along the way and I look forward to making more power with your products in the future. THIS THING IS A BEAST!

I love the VB too!

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Hey Mo, just wanted to say thanks and props for putting together one bad ass turbo kit! Everyone including my tuner here in town is very impressed with what the IS is capable of doing and the price it was done for. It's been a long process getting my car done and running since I did the install my self had little time to work on it. The IS was finnaly dynoed yesterday at 470 rwhp @ 14 PSI! Thanks for all the help along the way and I look forward to making more power with your products in the future. THIS THING IS A BEAST!

I love the VB too!
Congrats dude, I am glad you are liking the kit. Your car must be one of the most HP cars we have seen on this kit. Take that beast to the track with a good set of sticky tires and lets find out what she can do.

·
Boostin in the 505
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats dude, I am glad you are liking the kit. Your car must be one of the most HP cars we have seen on this kit. Take that beast to the track with a good set of sticky tires and lets find out what she can do.
I sure will. The strip here will be opening for night races soon and I have a friendly competition with a buddy and his C5 ZO6! I still wanna pick up a 3200TC from ya. Even with brake boost it's kinda slow out of the hole! Thanks again

1 - 4 of 4 Posts