Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On October 9th I went in to my local dealership for the 4th time and left there with my dream car, a black 02 IS300 5sp with black interior graphite wheels and spoiler. I must say that frequently reading the post on this forum has helped me with my purchase. The car is so awesome!!! I told the dealer I was a member of IS300.net and knew everything about the car and that I didn't want to play games. He was great and gave me a great deal!! Anyway, thanks for all the knowledge.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I agree. This forum has helped many, including myself... The latest and greatest helpful news would be the Bridgestone Potenza RE-040 (and Goodyear's too I think) replacement campaign for certain earlier IS300's... I can't wait - hope I'm part of this group to get this...

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
No doubt, this place is hands down the best resource for IS owners.

Fanatic, just write Lexus customer service and give them your VIN #. They'll tell you if you qualify for the tire campaign.

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
That's right, I forgot somebody posted something about that... Thanks for the heads up SilverLex!

Does anyone know the e-mail address for the Lexus Customer Service?

I tried to access it via the Lexus.com, but you need to registered as an US IS300 owner:
"Owner Registration not available for vehicles registered in Hawaii or countries outside the United States." And of course, I'm from Canada.

Thanks...

[ October 18, 2001: Message edited by: IS300 Fanatic ]

·
Registered
98 Posts
I am registered on the Lexus site as an owner,I can't find an email contact at all, only phone numbers. Get with the program Lexus.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
Sportster
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing