Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gentleman,

I would like to thank all of you for providing me with so much knoweldge about this car. You all help me with the in's and out's of the car and I am happy to say that I picked up my baby..well my wife's baby last night. 2002 MSM fully loaded, E-shift, no Navi.(waitlist to long), factory spolier, and on top of all that a killer out the door price...

Thanks people!! Now how do I get my fair share in this car??

·
11,062 Posts
Congrats...good luck getting much driving time for the first few months. It's very hard to leave it parked. :grin:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
I bought our IS 300 for my wife also. She gets it as her daily driver. I know how you feel.

She gets to drive the car and I clean it. How fair is that?

·
Registered
151 Posts
I know how that feels, I'm lucky if I can get the car on one of my days off, usually right after I clean it. I think I want my own IS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
lil_pun, do you mind mentioning what kind of deal you got? I am also thinking about picking up a 2001/2001 IS to replace my 2001 3.2TL. The tranny crapped out at 16,000 miles and I'm not getting a good vibe from Acura. Thanks.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jae,

The credit union that we belong to has an auto buying service that was able to get a price of 31K. They waived the processing and destination fees for us. Also, I was able to get wheel locks and a cargo net for my wife.:grin:

·
Registered
273 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 CELLPADDING=0 CELLSPACING=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD><FONT SIZE=-1>
On 2001-12-13 08:07, LexusES300 wrote:
Whats the name of your credit union?
</FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD COLSPAN=2><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Autoland, http://www.autoland.com, serves credit unions exclusively. I used them and it was a very satisfying experience--no haggling, got exactly what I wanted, they knocked $3500 right off the top and I had my car in three days (would've been two if I had my act together with financing before I started).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts