Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you. but we, BMW owners, shouldnt talk smack to these people. let them live in their own microcosm. Some people like Hamburgers at Wendy's and some people like Figlet Mignon at Le Cirque(the best restaurant in the world). Just depends on choice. Just know to yourself that our Bimmers would kill these IS"s. Stock as well

All IS300 owners, go and visit www.bmwmpower.net

·
Registered
126 Posts
BMW330, did you get lost? You must have. People are on this board doing productive things and it's time you stayed on your own turf if you don't have anything positive to contribute. It's true that some people like different things. That's why they sell entry level BMW's as well as the BMW with testicl...oh...excuse me, the 5-series.

------------------
I'll dump my Mustang for an IS...if and when they EVER make an IS coupe!

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Originally posted by Yoshi300:
All IS300 owners, go and visit www.bimmer.org

You know what is funny.....
on Bimmer.org they have a Banner at the top of the page....

guess what it is.......PERFUMANIA.COM

HAHAHAHA.......ads for perfume...couldnt have put it in a better place....

------------------
Later

MIKE
ONYX 01, Fully loaded, Graphite Polished, Factory Spoiler, SRT Intake (on order)

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
Just got an email from the mod at the acura-cl forum and this guy (97MPower, "Tom" over there) got banned over there for pulling the same ****. He supposedly owns a CL as well...

------------------
Tony
'01 Stock Spectra Blue
'94 12psi Turbo Miata

·
Registered
653 Posts
Well tell that to the the guy in the 528 trying to catch up last night as I was doing 130mph yesterday...lol

·
8,107 Posts
Yeah, walk into Le Cirque and ask for a "Figlet Mignon", that'll go over real well. When you open your mouth to talk trash, make sure you're not 10 feet deep in a pool of ****.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Dem FIGLETS sound downright delish. Learn how to type, spell and punctuate if you choose to act like a prick; it rather dilutes your supposed elevated blue blood status and taste. FYI, Le Cirque was once considered great but no longer holds the prestige. If you think the best restaurant is located in the United States then it's your microcosm, sir, that is to be pitied.

Originally posted by BMW330ciNJ:
Thank you. but we, BMW owners, shouldnt talk smack to these people. let them live in their own microcosm. Some people like Hamburgers at Wendy's and some people like Figlet Mignon at Le Cirque(the best restaurant in the world). Just depends on choice. Just know to yourself that our Bimmers would kill these IS"s. Stock as well

All IS300 owners, go and visit www.bmwmpower.net

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Why are you so conceited and arrogant BWM330 and Mtwerp? There are hundreds and thoudsands of cars on the road that could easily knock you off your collective high horses. Your cars are NOT all that, so S_T_F_U and GET LOST like the pathetic little snobs you are!!

[This message has been edited by MikeLS (edited January 25, 2001).]

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
BMW330ciNJ found a friend, so he's being a dick again, wat a lame ass. why dont u run a stock 325i against an IS300, simlar price, same transmission, and we'll see who gets owned=]

------------------
'01 IS300
'91 NSX
'95 Maxima

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
11 Participants
TEG
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing