Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
ive seen quite a few IS300's in the south bay. now, im new here and dont know if anyones had a meet in south bay recently. but thats why i made this thread. to see if anyones interested, and if its been done before. just testing the waters, but anyone on the forums from or from around Torrance/Southbay/310 interested in having a small get together?

·
Registered
79 Posts
count me in!

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
sure, count me in. there are at least 2 other .NETers in my very near vicinity (within a 5 min walk? :lol: ). and i believe there are at least a few others around...

how about a simple coffee meet or something?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I'll swing by, meet some of the netters...

Don't have my IS anymore though. Rockin the GS.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Ah sheesh hells yeah, all the damn meets are always in Irvine or Preppy land, bout time to have one in 310 (guess some could call 310 preppy land too, but less than the OC and the likes) Remember the Laguna Beach meet where the "nahbor hood watch" started taking our license plate numbers??? I started to blow a gasket there.

Count me in.

B.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sounds good, a coffee meet sounds real good. anyone know a good place to go? i dont like that starbucks at crossroads, too many people there. Im down for all other locations.

·
Registered
669 Posts
is that the same starbucks on 190th and normandie? If not, I think that would be a good spot to meet up.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ooo i've seen that place on the freeway before. seems like a good place... what does everyone think? i guess next step is to set-up a date and time.

·
Registered
669 Posts
In N Out is a good place too.

·
Registered
90 Posts
djenousis said:
ooo i've seen that place on the freeway before. seems like a good place... what does everyone think? i guess next step is to set-up a date and time.

wat about that jerry's diner in between normandie n sepulveda...they have ample of parking spaces. plus they always have car meet everytime.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
kmlngracerz said:
wat about that jerry's diner in between normandie n sepulveda...they have ample of parking spaces. plus they always have car meet everytime.
Yeah that place is usually rocking some kind of mature pure enthuisist type meet, that place would be nice.

sounds good, a coffee meet sounds real good. anyone know a good place to go? i dont like that starbucks at crossroads, too many people there. Im down for all other locations.
Totally agree, the In'N'Out and the Starbucks at the the cross roads has that teeny bopper ricer smell in the air. No offense to you dudes there that are cool, and a good number of Evos, SRT4s, Subis and what not spill in and give a good show, even a skyline now and then, but there are also the 16 year olds with Evo RSs and the like giving the cops a reason to make their every 20 minutes check-up, a bust even went down there where the cops wrote up people for being lowered too much and having headlights not in accordance with DOT.

B.

·
Registered
79 Posts
im feelin the starbucks on normandie and 190th, set it up djenousis!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jerry's is cool an all, but finding a good date for that place might be hard. and it would be mixed, with us and a whole bunch of hot rodders/ bikers. how about we save Jerry's for a later time, and we'll set up an appointment with them to have a somewhat big is300 meet. invite people from all oversocal?

·
Registered
79 Posts
im game. date?

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
djenousis said:
aite then is everyone ok with the starbucks on normandie and 190th?
that's fine with me. it's in that walmart shopping center, with carl's, pizzahut/taco bell, office depot, great steak escape, sushi boy, etc...

now the question is when? a weeknight or weekend?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.