Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 17 years old and when i went to the lexus dealer in my area (central cali), i set up an appointment for a test drive. I got there and they asked me for my license so they could make a photo copy of it. When the saleswoman returned, she told me that i couldn't test drive a car there until i was 18. Their insurance didn't cover it or something. Is this true? How am i supposed to know if i like driving the car in order to finalize the deal on purchasint it? Please reply in my time of need. lol.

·
15,322 Posts
yeah, its a legality. you need your parents to go with you. the dealership i went to said they couldnt either, but the saleslady told me to get in and she drove it to a neighborhood and let me drive it anyways. she was cool. too bad i had to buy at another dealership.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah but i asked her if i could call my father to come and then would i be able to do it and she told me no. whats up with that?

·
15,322 Posts
Originally posted by Shara:
yeah but i asked her if i could call my father to come and then would i be able to do it and she told me no. whats up with that?
find another salesman at that dealership.
if you are paying for it, bring in the cash and floss that sh|t.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
DonCorleone
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing