Lexus IS Forum banner

161 - 180 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
PKMousie said:
What what what??? No way! Are they? :)
If you look at the tread blocks in between the center rib and the outside blocks, they will direct the water towards the center, which is the opposite of what you want.

In the dry, it's not going to matter much. In the wet, it could get interesting.

How do you like those, BTW? I was going to try those out but they didn't come in the sizes I wanted.

·
Registered
15 Posts
IS350 SGM
Sports + ML + Nav
tint: SolarGard Titanium 43 in front, 32 in back
3M clearbra

pics taken after tint but before clearbra.

considering getting new 17 inch wheels with all seasons.
the current 18s makes everything rattle, road condition on my daily commute really sucks, any suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
93 Posts
lopid001 said:
IS350 SGM
Sports + ML + Nav
tint: SolarGard Titanium 43 in front, 32 in back
3M clearbra

pics taken after tint but before clearbra.

considering getting new 17 inch wheels with all seasons.
the current 18s makes everything rattle, road condition on my daily commute really sucks, any suggestions?
Did you try swapping them back with the dealer for the 17's? I have heard of dealers doing that sometimes, particularly if you're going down in size.

·
Registered
15 Posts
IS 350
T-Pearl
Premium Package
- Auburn bird's-eye maple interior trim
- Perforated leather-trimmed interior
- Heated and ventilated front seats
+ 18" Wheel Upgrade

Future Mods
- HIDs, Headligths & Fog Lights
- Door Sill Lights
- Painted Caliper w/ Logo
- 35% Tints
- Eibach Drop Springs
- Rear Deck Spoiler
- K&N Cold Air Intake
- Band Pass Bass Box (Factory Subs Dont cut it)

·
Registered
129 Posts
IS 350
GFM/Black LEATHER
Sport Package/ 18" G-Spiders/Potenza RE50's
Nav/Mark Lev/Park Assist/Backup Camera
Tint 35%all around and 50% on windshield
3M clearbra on all front surface/headlights and Fogs/back of mirrors and inside door handle areas
Rear spoiler

·
Registered
129 Posts
The exhaust sounds more aggressive than reserved. I still plan on true duals though.
I have a letter from my eye doctor to have the 50% on the front.
My OTD price was 44,799.00 from 47,xxx.00.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I leased my '07 obsidian black IS350 last Saturday (9/2). I went to the dealer expecting to get an '06 or place an order for an '07, but they had the black already on the lot with every option I wanted, so I couldn't resist. No wait = :)

I got a good deal also at $3500 off MSRP, and I couldn't be happier with the car.

:bigSmile:

·
Registered
129 Posts
R-Kom said:
I leased my '07 obsidian black IS350 last Saturday (9/2). I went to the dealer expecting to get an '06 or place an order for an '07, but they had the black already on the lot with every option I wanted, so I couldn't resist. No wait = :)

I got a good deal also at $3500 off MSRP, and I couldn't be happier with the car.

:bigSmile:
NICE CAR! Congrats the best part is getting used to driving it!

·
Registered
237 Posts
You sure got a good deal. I could only get them to come down 1900 off msrp. But of course this was when they were barely comming out.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
R-Kom said:

Did you or ANYONE get sat radio installed? Would love to see pics of how the layout is on the nav screen!?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just traded my IS300 for. . .

2007 Black Saphire IS350 with Sterling Interior. Luxury Package plus Navigation and ML

·
Registered
111 Posts
IS350
tungsten pearl
Grey leather
Nav
premium w/ cargo net, mats, etc
18" stock wheels
xenon

looking for a good tint and cai and kit..

H-Town

161 - 180 of 332 Posts