Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Proud new owner

Just got my SGM/nav/lux delivered today. I am in love...and it looks like I'm in good company!!

I got it from Woodfield Lexus in Schaumburg, IL and also test drove G35 and 330i...with the incentives BMW was offering the 330i was price neutral with the IS350...and I still went for the Lexus.

Now it's always been my dream to own a BMW...hell my family is from Munich! Now I finally get to that point, and bought a Lexus! True testament to how great this car really is.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Finally Got My IS

Just picked her up yesterday after a looooong (4 mos) special order wait! It was so worth it...

IS350
Chrystal White
Black Perf Leather
Luxury Pkg/ML (no Nav)

:bigSmile:

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I haven't done any VDIMless tricks lately. Don't wanna tear up tires and stuff. I'll probably get another wild hare and try it again though. When I turn it off, I find myself driving extra careful thinking the car may do terrible things. LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
Black Onyx IS350
Premium Package w/Navi
Got it during late october
there was no sports package out and they didn't have black leather as well =\
had to get a car fast because I couldn't drive my current car anymore and I go to work and school, But I'm happy with it :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just picked mine up yesterday. Tungsten pearl on black w/ sports package/ML. Loving the car but dreading that first payment :bigSmile:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Picked mine up Saturday. Matador Red with Cashmere interior and Premium package. Wish i could have gotten the Sport Package but didn't want to wait any longer. Now have to save money for the intake and exhaust. Thats what i want.

101 - 120 of 332 Posts