Lexus IS Forum banner

81 - 100 of 332 Posts

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
ddquach said:
Hey guys I'm new to this forum. i just pick up a smoky granite mica IS350 with Luxury package, ml system, black pearl emblems and grill (grill out being black chrome) Soon to come tein superstreet w/edfc, lms intake, and 19' volk 8000k hid for fog and headlight pix to come
Welcome. Looking forward to pics and your future mods.

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
ronthepilot said:
New to this site, I just got an IS350 this past weekend for my birthday (what a great gift!!). Black on Black, spoiler, nav, levinson and 18" summer tires. Wish it had HID's but I think Ill manage without them :cool:
Maybe DDguach can sell you his stock HIDs, sounds like he's uprgrading?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Breakwater Blue 350

18" wheels. 35K was enough for my wallet. Love the car so far, lots of admirers, It's just plain fun to DRIVE. My 90' vette was not as nice, big suprise eh?
Plan on rear spoiler, HID's.

Attachments

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
ddquach said:
Hey guys I'm new to this forum. i just pick up a smoky granite mica IS350 with Luxury package, nav/ml system, black pearl emblems and grill (grill out being black chrome) Soon to come tein superstreet w/edfc, lms intake, and 19' volk 8000k hid for fog and headlight pix to come

Just got some pix 20% tint all around and 50% tint front windshield, black interior
Welcome aboard! REP for the pics! :) GREAT color, my 2nd choice!

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
helimech said:
18" wheels. 35K was enough for my wallet. Love the car so far, lots of admirers, It's just plain fun to DRIVE. My 90' vette was not as nice, big suprise eh?
Plan on rear spoiler, HID's.
That is a damn beautiful picture! I'll get ya soon! Welcome aboard!

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi everybody.. I'm just new on this site. Traded in my '05 acura TL for this baby last feb 1st. Everything in this car is way better (except for the smaller backseats) compared to the TL :)
IS350 black onyx/black, ML, sport package, G-spider wheels, black emblem kit

Attachments

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
sleepyhead said:
Hi everybody.. I'm just new on this site. Traded in my '05 acura TL for this baby last feb 1st. Everything in this car is way better (except for the smaller backseats) compared to the TL :)
IS350 black onyx/black, ML, sport package, G-spider wheels, black emblem kit
SUPER first post! Rep when I can! :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Black on Black, Sport Package, ML, Navi, Spoiler, Premium Package

Love it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yo, Watup Guyz.

Mine:
Blue Onyx IS350
Bone stock with 18 wheels
50/10 Ceramic/Silver Tint

Advan RGII on the way
Shopping List: Tein and HKS Exhaust

·
Registered
26 Posts
350-Smokey Granite Mica
Luxury/ML/Navigation package
Spoiler/OEM body kit

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've had mine for about a month -was waiting for a sunny day to take some pictures
IS350 Blue Onyx Pearl / Sterling interior
Dealer add-ons: Chrome pillars, bumper strip, "platinum" inserts - nice way for the dealer to jack the price on me!

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
New IS350 Owner

Hello All,

Yesterday, I became a new IS350 owner. I took delivery of a Tungsten Pearl car with the Sport Package. I love the car. I traded in an '02 Acura 3.2TL. My other car is an '04 BMW M3 6-speed.

I love the acceleration of the IS350 - it's so smooth, non-dramatic, but fast. This is a great all-around car with it's sports car-like-feel with the added practicality of having 4-doors.

This is a great forum which helped me make my car-buying decision.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome.

I traded an '03 mystic blue M3 for my 350. Just wondering what your thoughts are now that you have both.

I miss the 6 speed and the razor sharp handling, but I don't miss the bone jarring ride and the rattling cabin. No rasp in the 350's exhaust.

Once you've driven an M3, it's tough to change. I'll probably go back for the V8.

·
Registered
2 Posts
fline said:
Welcome.

I traded an '03 mystic blue M3 for my 350. Just wondering what your thoughts are now that you have both.

I miss the 6 speed and the razor sharp handling, but I don't miss the bone jarring ride and the rattling cabin. No rasp in the 350's exhaust.

Once you've driven an M3, it's tough to change. I'll probably go back for the V8.
Thanks. Both cars have their own purpose. My M3 doesn't have a bone-jarring ride, nor a rattling cabin. Sorry your's did. The rasp doesn't bother me either. I used to have a Toyota Supra TT which had a very rattley cabin and a very harsh ride - so the M3 is a pleasant departure.

The acceleration and handling in the M3 is very dramatic. You have the sounds, the feel of the road, and winding through the gears to make you part of the whole acceleration experience. The IS350 is very poised, calm, cool and collected while wiping out the competition.

So they're both very different cars - but both a lot of fun in their own way. Plus my Imola Red M3 w/19" wheels turns heads where-ever I go. The IS350 just allows me to blend in and then surprisingly kick butt!

81 - 100 of 332 Posts