Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
14,187 Posts
cdeslandes said:
here's mine, BOM/Black, Luxury + Nav + headlamp washers + Parking Assist

Actually something's messed up here.. even MOD'S are getting the same "access denied" message. I've gotta run into work, I'll try to figure this out in a sec... in the meantime, Bartkat if you're online can you take a look?

·
Geezer
52,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #62 (Edited)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi all, new to the site. I just picked up my IS 350 on Saturday, gotta love this car. I also have a 93 300ZX vert. and I have to say the IS is getting to be more fun to drive.

Just a few pics to share.

LATER

·
Registered
4 Posts
Proud new owner...

Just wanna say hello to everyone on this forum. I am the proud owner of the new IS350 and hope to learn from everyone.

See you guys out there.

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
Yeah!!
Just got it!

IS350
Blue Onyx
Graphite Interior
Nav
18" Wheels

I will post pics soon.

·
Cone Killer
7,315 Posts
jsk97vmi said:
M,
I'm glad to hear you were able to find a 350. Did you have to travel out of state to get it?
I got it in the dealer closest to my house. They had a pretty good selection of IS'. I had to settle for one without the sport package though. For that, I would have had to special order.

·
Registered
390 Posts
METEORO said:
I got it in the dealer closest to my house. They had a pretty good selection of IS'. I had to settle for one without the sport package though. For that, I would have had to special order.
Congrats, you'll love the car! To me there was no comparison with my 350 to my old IS300.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Also picked up yesterday:

Granite Grey Mica / Sports Package / spoiler / NAV / Levinson. Mainly the wife's car, but we switch off between it and our EVO. Always owned sports cars; never luxury. This car is amazing. I still don't know everything it does. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
New to this site, I just got an IS350 this past weekend for my birthday (what a great gift!!). Black on Black, spoiler, nav, levinson and 18" summer tires. Wish it had HID's but I think Ill manage without them :cool:

·
Registered
302 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to this forum. i just pick up a smoky granite mica IS350 with Luxury package, nav/ml system, black pearl emblems and grill (grill out being black chrome) Soon to come tein superstreet w/edfc, lms intake, and 19' volk 8000k hid for fog and headlight pix to come

Just got some pix 20% tint all around and 50% tint front windshield, black interior

61 - 80 of 332 Posts