·
Registered
1 Posts
My first Lexus. Yay.

My first Lexus! I love it. :)
IS350
Black Sapphire
Lux, Nav and Mark Levinson.

Just got it Monday evening (April 16th). It hauls ass :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just had my special order IS 350 delivered:

2007 Lexus IS 350
Starfire Pearl / Black Interior
17" 10-spokes (I like to be able to rotate my tires :D)
Luxury Package with Mark Levinson, Navigation, and Rear Spoiler

Pictures to come (Got the car yesterday!)

Now all I need is a name for her

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just had my special order IS 350 delivered:

2007 Lexus IS 350
Starfire Pearl / Black Interior
17" 10-spokes (I like to be able to rotate my tires :D)
Luxury Package with Mark Levinson, Navigation, and Rear Spoiler

Pictures to come (Got the car yesterday!)

Now all I need is a name for her
how about ISabell or ISabella? lol. nice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Saturday my IS350 was delivered.
Obsidian black with gray leather interior.
Premium Package with NAV and Spoiler.

I love how the black carpet goes so well with the black exterior and the contrast of the gray leather rocks. Dealer even threw in some dark tinting to make it even better looking.

I love this car, I find it hard to only press lightly on the pedal during the break in time!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone know?

Of any Is350 meets in my area? Either Hacienda Heights, Arcadia, Pasadena or any areas around.. Please let me know, I'm new to this site..

Thankyou

·
Registered
7 Posts
What I got

07 Is350 Blk/Blk
Luxury/Lev/Nav Package
18" Wheels
Tien Springs 3.5" drop in the front and 3" in back
50% Tint all around..

Mods to come:
19" or 20" rims
Custom Sound
Lip Kit

·
Registered
8 Posts

2007 IS350 - 39k after doc and gap (sticker was 42500). Mid 40's after the warranty / taxes.

Luxury package - AFS / Nav
Premium package - perforated seats
Misc - trunk mat, cargo net and wheel locks
X wheels (not full package)
Real spoiler (didn't really care about but was on the car)

I was told the 350's don't come w/ the X package. So unfortunately I don't have the pedals or the front spoiler but was able to negotiate and exchange out the wheels.

My first new car and of course I'm in love. Just sprayed it down with water today and will get some more pics if I ever do anything to it. I'd like to get a light tint job, possibly different overlays than the wood trim (but the carbon fiber I'm seeing may contrast too much). I'd love it if the car rumbled a bit more (like the g35) but I can't justify an exhaust until the car is paid for =) I'll probably just do the simple things like tint and an intake for now.

I've been reading this forum for sometime so I appreciate all the tips and advice even if not directed to me.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I've been lurking on my.is for over a year now and somehow I keep overlooking this thread..

'06 IS350, Smokey Granite Mica w/Grey leather. It's nearly a base model with only the 18" wheels and a few other misc. options (floor mats, cargo net, wheel locks, etc). I searched the entire mid-atlantic area to find this one. Lucky me, it still had plastic on it & hadn't even been test driven yet :)

-Mike

·
Registered
29 Posts
'07 IS350, Smokey Granite Mica

'07 IS350, Smokey Granite Mica w/Black interior
XE - X Package
NV - Navigation System
PT - Premium Package
HL - HID Headlamps
I was also lucky enough to get one still with the plastic on it. Bought it last weekend, it was the last 2007 IS350 they were getting in after that only 2008. It was hard finding IS350's w/ the X Package
I was looking for the sport package but apparently they weren't making those anymore, but this was pretty close, the X Package gives you the sport suspension.

XE+PT+HL is almost the same as the ST Sport Package, except I'm missing the power telescoping steering wheel and seat/mirror/steering wheel memory and headlamp washers. But I also get illuminated scuff plates! and Bird's Eye Maple wood interior trim. I can't imagine illuminated scuff plates are anything that someone would consciously go out and look to get. Its what they had in stock, I'm happy with it so far. :)

My first post, was looking to find out what other people were doing as far as tinting and clear bra. I noticed I got a stone chip already. :( Heard good things about Omega Tintwerks in Pleasanton, CA. Will search around the forums.

·
Registered
57 Posts
2008 Lexus IS350 Obsidian/Black

Premium package
18" liquid graphite rims/tires
HIDs adaptive headlights
Navigon 2100 navigation system(aftermarket)

Planning to do:
Tinting the back three windows

·
Registered
212 Posts
06 IS350, Smokey Granite Mica w/Black interior
sport package w/ navi....had her shipped here from new york. picked her up yesterday.. cant even concentrate at work..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi, all.

I found the link to this forum through CL. Last weekend I picked up a lightly used 2007 Smokey Granite Mica / black leather (7K miles)
- Premium Package
- Bi-xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps
- Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS) ('steerable HIDs')
- HKS Exhaust
- Rear Ground Effects Kit
- Navigation
- Staggered wheels (18x8 / 18x8.5)
- Matts, locks, net, etc.

Here's a few bad cell phone pics:

201 - 220 of 332 Posts