Lexus IS Forum banner

121 - 140 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
<-- newbie here

2008 obsidian lexus is250 rwd auto

with premium package, front and mirror clear bra..
soon rubber floor mats when i do my survey.. lol

just got it saturday (october 27, 2007)

·
Registered
3 Posts
i got my 08' IS250 blk/blk + nav last month for 36,8 (out the door), I hit a 1000 miles driving to the rose bowl, and in the morning I did my free 1000k check up. The service guy said to bring in the car next month to get my brake pads replaced since they're squeeky and noisy. anyone notice that on their 08' IS?

I just drove my car past 3000 rpm for the first time on the 5 freeway, also using paddle shifters for the first time. It was a GREAT experience!! paddle shifters are sooo cool, and just hearing my car hit 5000rpm was cool too, I wanted to go a 100mph, but I didn't feel like getting pulled over. anyway, my car is sweet. what does a front bra look like on a black IS? how much is it and where do you recommend I get it done in LA? thanks everyone for these posts.

·
Registered
10 Posts
08 250 Manual

Brand new, 08 picked it up Sat 11/10 with 24 miles on her and in one week I have 1k miles... Back to the dealer this holiday week for the 1k service.

By the way, do they change the oil at 1K?

Obsidian and Tan interior, stick... Love it.

Now the question is - larger wheels? (17 stock) - and intake?

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi everyone :] i'm jen and this is my first post.

i drive a 2007 is250 rwd starfire pearl/tan interior. i got it just barely three months ago, and i've already racked up 9k miles =/

i have the all-weather rubber floormats, and they're great. if you like to drive barefoot like i do, then it feels good on the feet too lol. the only thing that sucks is that it only comes in black, and i have a tan interior =/ hopefully they have something new out.

the only other addition to my car is squash air freshener ahah.

and washing/waxing the car is so rewarding!! it's the best when you walk to your car at night and see it shine ever so nicely under the parking lot or street lights no matter how bad the lights are hahha.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Well I am new to the forum and new to Lexus.
I just brought home a 2008 IS250 6 Speed Manual.
Matador Red on Black. 18" Liquid Graphite Wheels and Rear Lip Spoiler.

·
Registered
423 Posts
06 Is250!

It was a nice day, got a car wash, decided to snap some pictures with my boy and his car. Feel free to leave comments and rep of course! :) Enjoy!

More to come soon!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thanks, more to come soon!

·
Registered
46 Posts
1st-time Lex owner, newbie at this place
_______
07 is250 RWD Manual----
One of very few here in Monterey County that doesn't have an automatic...

1st leasee declared bankruptcy just short of the halfway mark of paying this car off in full - just before the car got repossessed I bought my way in to take over the payments...at the time that I first drove it, the car had only 3000 miles - with all the 50-plus-hours I been doing each week at work, I should have the whip completely paid for by Summer - - so to make this long story short, Im getting this Lex for a little bit more than what I paid for my 07 Civic EX (!)
Unfortunately I dont have any mods to speak of yet, but that should change in no time at all tho -

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
1st-time Lex owner, newbie at this place
_______
07 is250 RWD Manual----
One of very few here in Monterey County that doesn't have an automatic...

1st leasee declared bankruptcy just short of the halfway mark of paying this car off in full - just before the car got repossessed I bought my way in to take over the payments...at the time that I first drove it, the car had only 3000 miles - with all the 50-plus-hours I been doing each week at work, I should have the whip completely paid for by Summer - - so to make this long story short, Im getting this Lex for a little bit more than what I paid for my 07 Civic EX (!)
Unfortunately I dont have any mods to speak of yet, but that should change in no time at all tho -
Damn my bad, I completely forgot to list some specs.....

Color:
Breakwater Blue Metallic

Options Package:
Turn-sensitive headlights
18s with Summer tires
heated/cooled seats
cargo net
wheel locks

·
Registered
70 Posts
My Rides

I'm Danny, and these are my rides:

2008 IS250 RWD Auto
- Black on Black
- Premium Sound (no NAV, no ML) w/ Upgraded Sub+Amp
- Spoiler
- HID (XenonDepot)

This is my everyday car to go to my office and go around in general.

My IS250

Front Close Up

Rear Close Up

Gauges (Only 500 Miles!!)

Sound System (the power cable hanging is from my Radar/Scrambler)

1990 300ZX 2+2 Auto Twin Turbo Conversion 600BHP
Just to mention some things this "beast" has:
- T28 Twin Turbos
- Front Mount Intercooler
- 555cc Injectors
- Mild Cams
- Full Exhaust with External Dumps for Wastegates
- Upgraded Sound System
- Upgraded Gages and Electronics
- Multiple performance upgrades for both Engine and Transmission
- Body Kits (Ground, Spolier)
- JDM Lights

On the make! Aprox 600 BHP or 500 RWHP

My 300ZX

The Engine

The Turbo on Engine

The Turbos out of the Boxes

The Intercooler

Bored one day after working on it... mean happy face! (and signed by my beautiful wife)

A little Side Project playing around with a Truck Turbo made into a real Turbine (yes, is real, and we had to use ear protection because of the loud sound just like an airplane) NOTE: crazy experts on a very unsafe environment... do not attempt... lol

·
Registered
212 Posts
hey there people, back in feb of last year i post here but now i have a few more mods, and pictures. its an 06 IS250 6spd, it has sparco carbon fiber pedals, carbon fiber door pillars, carbon fiber shift knob, carson tuned carbon grille, Anceltion Felicia carbon fiber lip, HKS HI-POWER exhuast and air filter.
3k hids top and bottom, and stand alone fog light mod.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got my IS250 RWD in June '07.
Starfire pearl/Black Alcantara, fully loaded (no pre Collision System)
Just red-outs. Getting the rear spoiler and 19'' rims on Friday.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think I got a good deal?...will someone let me know?

2008 is250 awd, premium package with the hid's and heated and cooled seats, tire locks, trunk mat and cargo net. black and black interior.. i bought it for.....31400. BUt the best part was the 3.9 financing...:p

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just leased my 2008 Starfire Pearl IS 250 RWD 6MT w/ DVD Navigation, Premium Package, Wheel Locks, Cargo Net for $1500 down, $500/mo, 36 months, 15K/year. I'm sure a better deal could've possibly been bargained, but I had to get this "special order" model before someone else swooped it up!

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
08 Black Onyx IS250 AWD. All options, "loaded" if you will. Just installed the F-sport intake along with 8000K HID's. Tinted every window with 20%. So in love with this car its absolutely rediculous.

121 - 140 of 275 Posts