Lexus IS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Picked up a 2006 IS250 RWD last March, and I must say, this is quite a ride. Tungsten Pearl with the Navigation System. Yes, the horsepower isn't quite alot, but the feel pretty much evens it out. This is a smooth ride. I recently upgraded to aftermarket wheels/rims, copped me some 19'' Racing Harts. It's quite the look.. just gotta drop it about 1 1/4 inch, then it'll be good. Looking forward to installing a system in the future, tint very soon. Front lip I'm debating over..

·
Registered
1 Posts
On March 9, bought a 2007 IS250 RWD-Starfire Pearl-Cashmere Interior-HID Lights, Nav system, Premium Package w/heat/vent seats/wood trim, 18" summer tires, rear spoiler. Also got the mud mats thrown in the deal. Its gorgeous!!!! What a beauty and it gets the looks! I am sooo happy with the color, the sound system, and I love the power. The backup camera on the car is a great safety feature as well. Love it, Love it!!!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
Here's my IS250, posted a while back, but had no picture. WELL, here it is..

·
Registered
1 Posts
We picked up my 2007 Glacier Frost/Cashmere IS 250 RWD with Premium package/Nav/18's/HID this past Tuesday . Getting the rear lip spoiler and clear bra on Friday:bigSmile: My first post here but I have been reading these forums for a while. So far I am LOVING this gorgeous car!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
man..i didnt get the IS that i really want!!! all i want is the black on black, manual transmission with the nav and everything. Now i have the automatic.. its cool but i still want the stick shift! everywhere i go.. all the dealers say they dont have it. or if they do... it doesnt have the nav. that sucks..

·
Registered
85 Posts
2007 IS250 RWD Premium package, crystal white on black interior, HID, Injen short ram, 18" stock rims/sport tires, JDM sidemarkers, that about...i love it..no matter what..

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
should add my stuff here ...

2007 IS250 RWD 6MT
Black Sapphire Pearl
Black leather interior
Premium Leather + Moonroof package (Canadian specs)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have an 2006 IS250 rwd 6 speed manual, Crystal White w/black leather. I love it. My friend at the dealer checked the vin, I have one of two in the country with my features. (mostly because of the manual and the white on black). I went through the factory tires in 7000 miles. lol A few too many brake stands, which i was able to do with the cheet code to turn of the trac control. The RPM and MPH lights are sweet too. They turn red when u A. hit redline or B. go over 100 MPH. Ive had her 143 MPH down hill on a local bridge. lol. I have beat on her and never had a problem. I just wish it had a bit more power. I wanted the 350 but refused to buy an auto. Overall, i am very happy with her. I only wish the compression wasnt 12:1 so i could possibly boost it. Oh well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2007 IS 250 AWD

Black Sapphire Pearl / Cashmere leather / HID w/AFS / All weather mat / Wood Trim / Trunk mat and cargo net / Navigation

Picked it up March 28, 2007 and so far I'm loving it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I"m a proud owner of a 2006 IS 250 RWD 6spd manual tungstin ( spelling ??? ) pearl color. My car already has 25,000 miles.

I hate to say i'm not to pleased with the performance. HOW COULD LEXUS MAKE A AUTOMATIC FASTER THEN A 6spd? That is one of my biggest frustrations. Also, the cup holder is put right behind the shifter....WTF!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I got a Black 07 IS250 XS package. Xpackage 18" for the winter and 19" for whenever else. 6 speed leather no navi, i didnt want to wait 3 month for a special order. LMS intake Blacked out front lights and blacked out front fogs. I also got a toms front grill.
OH yeah no decals on my shit!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
'07 IS250 AWD, Nav, Lux Pkg, Wood Trim, Preferred Accessories, Headlamp Washers, All Weather Mats; Tungsten Pearl/Sterling. Wanted Breakwater Blue/Cashmere or Matador Red/Cashmere, but didn't want to have to special order.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just got my '07 IS250 RWD 6Spd Manual 3 weeks ago
- Starfire Pearl
- X-1 package - Canada (I had originally wanted just the base package but the wait was too long.
Current Mods:
Just put on some BBS LM's (gold mesh with polished lip)

Future mods:
- Tanabe exhaust
- Aftermarket HIDs
- Coilovers maybe

I'm totally loving this car. It rides so smoothly and it doesn't feel like a 3200 pound car when driving. This is my first post on this forum but I have been a member right after I picked up the lexus.

·
Registered
212 Posts
06 is250rwd 6sp. tungesten pearl silver, with cashmire leather with black accents, 8k hid's piaa ion plasma fogs, injen intake, megan headers, hks high flow aif filter ,hi-power exhaust, jic magic coil overs, carbon fiber shift nob, sparco carbon fiber pedals, carbon fiber door pillars, more mods to come. i love my is250...

·
Registered
212 Posts
06 is250rwd 6sp. tungesten pearl silver, with cashmire leather with black accents, 8k hid's piaa ion plasma fogs, injen intake, megan headers, hks high flow aif filter ,hi-power exhaust, jic magic coil overs, carbon fiber shift nob, sparco carbon fiber pedals, carbon fiber door pillars, more mods to come. i love my is250...

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey peeps.. Got my IS 250 RWD 2007 black last month...fully loaded NAV etc.. Also got the clear bra put on works great especially here in cali.. i would recommened it for black cars for sure!!

101 - 120 of 275 Posts