Lexus IS Forum banner

61 - 80 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
IS 250 with LMS intake and G-Spider Chromes. Limo tint all the way around with 35% on the front windshield. Also rocking the Monitor for the PS2.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just got a IS250 RWD fully loaded sticker just under 41k...

Main features:

Manual Trans
Nav w/ Markvision audio
Sports Package
Ground effects
Rear lip spoiler

So happy with the car... awesome!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Got mine today!

06 Lexus IS 250rwd (auto)
- Smoke w/ Black Leather (heated & cooled) & Auburn Bird's Eye Maple Accent

- Premium Package with Additional Options:
- Premium Package
- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires
- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhh

Just got a Tungsten Pearl (&Sterling) IS 250 RWD Automatic. Preferred package (wood trim etc), 18' wheels and accessories. Basically the California "plain" version. Plain. Ha. Love it. Has a whopping 50 miles on it now (bought it in Newport CA, drove home to LA)
Man this is a SAH--WHEEEET ride :cool:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Tungsten Pearl (& sterling) IS 250 RWD Manual. Preferred Package, Park Assist (lame, but i couldn't really have them take it off).......Got it yesterday. SO SWEET! I am amazed at how many cool features it has for being pretty much stripped down (ie just the package that throws on leather). I am so happy I bought this car.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have a brand new, just picked up today, 2007 IS250, Silver/Black, Navigation, 18s, Premium, HIDs. I am very stoked. This car is amazing. All my buddies are in awe with the thing. My little brother was freaking out like a caveman watching television for the first time. I am completly happy with this car. I am averaging about 20mpg. Is this normal when the car is new. It is expected to get 26-32 but i have yet to see it. I have 120miles on the car today alone.LOL

I love my new IS

·
Registered
12 Posts
BLACK IS250..
BASE..JUST THE 18INCH AND REAR SPPOILER...
ordering f5 intake soon...
tanabe to be followed..hehe..
when i get it and install it..i will post pics..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Greetings Owners!

Took delivery of a 2007 AWD on Oct 28. Matador Red/Cashmere w/Nav, HIDs, Wood Trim, Rear Spoiler. No "Pre Acc Pkg" - located the car before it hit port so avoided those items.

MSRP $39,230 for selling price of $34,901. In addition to the $4,329 dealer discount, got $750 TOL Rebate and $500 "credit" on Lexus Visa for Sept/Oct purchases.

Financed through the Pentagon's CU at 5.74% for 72 months (but will pay off in 4 years, doubling payments in years 3 & 4).

Picked up winter mats and wheel locks from Sewell Lexus online. Next change is to lose the stock rubber (Bridgestone Potenzas) in favor of dedicated winter tires (GY Eagle Ultra Grips/Michelin X Ice/Nokian Hakka RSi/Blizzak Revo 1), then go for second set of wheels in spring - 18" OEM GS 430 5 spokes with summer tires.

Add in the Valentine 1 and I'm done - going to keep it stock.

·
Registered
524 Posts
skinsfan said:
I Have 06 Is250 Awd Black With Tan Leather . I Used To Have Black On Black 6 Speed But The Six Speed Sucks In This Car
I have had mine for 4 months now. And I don't regret the auto decision. I test drove the manual box on this car, and I was not impressed either.

61 - 80 of 275 Posts