Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
NV's IS

Hey guys,

I trust everyone is enjoying their babies as much as I'm enjoying mind. Picked her up in November, black onyx on black leather, 6spd manual, rwd, sports package. I got my winter tires on now, but she turns heads all the time. Can't wait for the weather to warm up to slap on her 18's.

This is the third Lexus my family has bought and we couldn't be happier. Amazing performance, great service, Toyota reliability, Lexus engineering and comfort.... what more could one ask for?

Take her easy,
- NV

·
Registered
504 Posts
I got a blue onyx pearl on black yesterday and absolutely love the car...I have to admit I love my 250 AWD much more than my previous 300

·
Registered
40 Posts
just picked her up today...Breakwater Blue
(SM) Performance Luxury Package (18" RWD)
225/40R 18+255/40R 18" alloy with summer tires
High Intensity Discharge + Adaptive Front Lighting System w/Auto Level Headlamps
Sport suspension
Memory
Smooth leather (STD)
Black interior

·
Registered
23 Posts
P/U ON 03/24

06 Lexus IS 250
- Tungsten Pearl w/ Black Leather (heated & cooled) & Auburn Bird's Eye Maple Accent

- Premium Package with Additional Options:
- Premium Package
- 18-in Alloy Wheels with Summer Tires
- Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Hey wassup,

Just got my 250 Manual and I love it,
Silver with Black Leather Interior Sport Package. It a beautiful car and did I mention I love it yet?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi everyone,
Got my IS250 last week. Black on black, nav, premium and preferred accessory package, 18" alloy wheels, applied the red out on my taillights a few days ago and love the look better without the amber signal lights. should be getting the clear bra applied to the car this week and gonna definitely get some darker tint before summer. Planning to do some other things later down the line. Keep you all updated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, my first post :)

is250, black onyx and sterling interior, premium package, 18", no nav though (would probably never use it).
I'm soooo broke but it was well worth it being 22 and with a IS250.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New IS 250

Hi everyone! Of course since this is my first post, I will be telling you what IS I just bought (just purchased it this past tuesday):

IS 250, Crystal White, automatic with black leather seats. I got everything base and all I did was just added on the navigational system.

Likes: The 13 speakers in that tiny cabin! Amazing. I love music, so the sound coming out of those speakers is just too awesome!
Dislikes: I havent really found any dislikes quite yet since I just had it for about a week.

Pics: You can go to my picturetrail website to see the pics:

www.picturetrail.com/kimposs1bl3

:bigSmile:

·
Registered
18 Posts
My 06 GFM 250AWD w/ black leather interior is 1 month, 1 day old.
Just had my first 1500km inspection today.
Still in awe of her beauty.
Drives like my liquor....nice n' smooth.

·
Registered
10 Posts
been an owner for ~1 month now. 250 awd sgm/blk with nav. I dreadfully waited til the winter was over to make my purchase. Good times ahead!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, my first post of course. i got my IS about 2-3 months ago. as u can see its the Tungsten Pearl w/ Black Leather. I got hid and white signal lights. Hyperwhite highbeams and yellow fog. Tinted the window about a week ago. This is my first car and i m lovin it.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 275 Posts