Lexus IS Forum banner

261 - 275 of 275 Posts

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
I bought a new 2011 IS250 RWD last October. Tungsten Pearl with the black leather/dark grey maple interior. I'm not sure exactly what package it was, but it came with heated/ventilated seats and Navigation among other things.
If it has memory seats it's the luxury package. If not it's the premium package.

Nav is a standalone option, not related to any packages.... only "option" relevant to Nav is if it also has Mark Levinson or not. (it'd say Mark Levinson on the head unit)

No plans for any performance upgrades
Good thing too, since there really aren't any ;)

and I agree with you 100% on the seats in the F-sport model... the side bolsters are nice, but not give-up-vented-seats nice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If it has memory seats it's the luxury package. If not it's the premium package.

Nav is a standalone option, not related to any packages.... only "option" relevant to Nav is if it also has Mark Levinson or not. (it'd say Mark Levinson on the head unit)
No memory seats, unfortunately, so the Premium Package it is. No Mark Levinson on the head unit, either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
just bought a 2010 is 250 auto w/paddleshifters. i have to say I was impressed. The ride was perfect. The handling was superb and it had all the extras I needed, or should I say my wife needed cause now I'm driving the grocery getter and she's driving the IS. But I got plenty of plans for it in the future that are for me. When I can drive it :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Everyone. Wanted to introduce myself. Name is Choi from Southern California. Just picked up a 2009 Starfire Pearl IS250 Auto/Premium Package Black Leather Interior with the Maple Finish. Navigation, heated seats, rear camera, paddle shifters and all the other perks. Picked her up last week.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello 2 weeks ago i picked up a 2008 IS 250 for wife replacing her 96' cavalier. she couldn't be happier with the car. we got it with 55k miles and has everything except memory seats and the M.L. audio system. it is certified for another 45k and/or 3 years. we are from palm beach, florida.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Purchased an 2011 IS250 F Sport in Obsidian Black. The interior is amazing and the technology in it is more than what I can ask for. I'm enjoying the comfort and quietness in my daily commute, but I have been hit with the mod bug from my previous car so I'm constantly looking for good deals on exhaust and wheels/coils

A pleasure to be part of the community :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone! Just bought my first Lexus last month and I love it! It's an 07 matador 250 awd...Just want to know real quick if there any problems I should look out for in the future? any other 250 awd owners have any major problems mechanically? Coming from owning (pretty much) all Hondas/Acuras this car is a major switch! Please no flames. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
50 Posts
just picked up an 06 250 awd for the wifey. can't believe how nice this car drives compared to my 08 g37s coupe 6mt.

now found love for the car. wish it had xm radio though.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Aloha all - we just picked up a 2015 IS250 F Sport over the weekend. Atomic Silver exterior with Red Leather Interior. We've been Toyota & Mercedes owners over the last 20 years and finally decided on our 1st lexus. Funmy thing is that my wife was set on a CT200h when we went to the dealer and just didn't realize how small it is untnil she test drove the car.

We've only had the car few days but love it so far.

·
Registered
1 Posts
08 is 250

just bought a 2008 is250 3 days ago. base with dark grey paint and black leather. already in love. while i have been a car mechanic on and off for most of my life, currently an hvac tech, i dont know anything about these cars. any info would be appreciated. thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
2014 Atomic Silver IS 250 awd

Just brought home this Lexus IS 250 in Atomic Silver with light gray interior and in AWD. use to have a 2011 ES350 in FWD. Loved the more powerful V6 in the ES, but here where we get scow in the winter, the ES was terrible, and too much torque steer to boot.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
2002 Mica Silver Manual IS300, Black Leather and suede Interior,

261 - 275 of 275 Posts