Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special order IS250 AWD.

Silver on black; Mark Levinson; Premium package; Luxury package. For a price of 36,600 + T&L. ?? I believe the MSRP was around 39,900 or so.

Decent right? I am in washington state (Seattle) and there are only 3 dealerships around (2 actually, 2 are owned by the same autogroup). So it's kinda tough to negotiate w/ the lexus nazi's. They got us by the nads up here in the pacific northwest...........

·
Registered
11,025 Posts
sounds good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Special order IS250 AWD.

Silver on black; Mark Levinson; Premium package; Luxury package. For a price of 36,600 + T&L. ?? I believe the MSRP was around 39,900 or so.

Decent right? I am in washington state (Seattle) and there are only 3 dealerships around (2 actually, 2 are owned by the same autogroup). So it's kinda tough to negotiate w/ the lexus nazi's. They got us by the nads up here in the pacific northwest...........

I'm currently looking for a IS 250 too. Which lexus is this and who are you dealing with? I'm down here in Portland and we only have 1 dealership here and then 1 down south about 2 hours. Did your lexus have any RWD's in auto?

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm looking to buy a new car also. Ive found edmunds . com to be pretty accurate if you look the TMV. I havent had any dealers go much lower

1 - 5 of 5 Posts