Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Summers coming around so I recently picked up a brand new set of the s-tech for the 350. I was wondering if these would fit well into my is250 AWD? btw I'm on the stock 17"s.

I've read somewhere that when they tried fitting it on the IS250 that the front was higher than the rear?? :confused:

Any suggestions and advices would be much appreciated. :bigSmile:

As well as any camber issues I may encounter. Thanks!

·
Registered
106 Posts
from what i know...the coils/springs for a 350 will fit on a 250. but you have a 250AWD. i dont think they made coils/springs for 250AWD. people around these forums have been talking about it...but im not sure. all i heard was that they wont fit on an AWD.
i've asked around too kuz i was planning to get coils. people have been telling/asking me if i had AWD and if i did, that it wouldnt fit.
but more people will give feedback to this thread. just keep checking

if you are able to get it to fit, then congrats and hope your car gets some rep x]

·
Registered
146 Posts
yo i think xtwiinkeex is right i also seen a thread on here about the AWD i cant find it now tho but most people were sayin it wouldnt work.because the AWD had a different setup suspension wise than the 350. but i mean i duno if custom work is on ur mind but if that u might as well jus go for the right set of springs. but ey best of luck to u man.let us know how it turns out so everyone can get on it! lates!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts