Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if this set up would give me any camber problems with stock rims.. thanks in advance

·
Registered
146 Posts
You shouldn't have a problem, tiens do not drop your car that low, I remember reading on here a member posting that tiens are soft and that in california you will bottom out due to all the dips in the road, if you don't live in california you should be fine. I hope this helps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, i live in seattle so i think it should be ok but i are you sure it wouldn't give me any camber problems even after i get an alignment?

·
Registered
208 Posts
I installed Tokico HP's/ H&R and I'm very happy with this setup.
I was going to install Tein springs, but people on this forum where complaining
about the springs sagging in the rear.

·
Registered
208 Posts
are you having any camber problems with that setup and can u post some pic? thanks
No camber problems.
I had the dealership do the alignment.
My car is very close to factory specs.
I will try to take pics soon.
I am running staggered 17's.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i did alot of searching and im thinking of going with eibach sportline and tokico hp but but i noticed that some people had sagging in the rears was that because they had a sub box in the trunk or is that a common problem if it is i would probably go with H&R but i haven't seen any picture of them yet so pictures would be good and how much was the alignment at the dealership? thanks

·
Registered
208 Posts
i did alot of searching and im thinking of going with eibach sportline and tokico hp but but i noticed that some people had sagging in the rears was that because they had a sub box in the trunk or is that a common problem if it is i would probably go with H&R but i haven't seen any picture of them yet so pictures would be good and how much was the alignment at the dealership? thanks
It was around $150.00 at the dealership.
There should be a bunch of picts in this forum.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts