Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im in the market for some springs and I've been looking at the s-techs. I heard there are some fakes on ebay. Is there anything in specific I have to look for? The range on ebay is like 170ish? or should i just get the H&R sport springs?

·
Registered
797 Posts
s-techs are def. lower, h-techs are made for comfort, my s-techs arent harsh IMO, but I'm also set on full stiff on my illuminas and handles like a dream

·
Registered
201 Posts
s-techs are def. lower, h-techs are made for comfort, my s-techs arent harsh IMO, but I'm also set on full stiff on my illuminas and handles like a dream
s techs and illuminas is the combo Im looking at. Do you have any pics of your car with this combo on? Did you have any problems with the install?

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Ive heard of Teins sagging in the rears. Just my personal experience, prokits and illuminas are a great set up. Look into those.

·
Registered
797 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
thats a sick drop, thats where I want to be. Im just worried about winters in New England on a drop like that. After you did it, did u have any issues with the headlights?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Anyone know of a place to get the Tokico Illuminas for a good price other than eBay?

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have the s-techs and illuminas combo and love it as well. Wish it was just a little lower in the front, but I am not complaning.

And I ordered all my stuff off of ebay and had no problems

·
Registered
882 Posts
MacDaddy got a pic of your ride sitting on S-techs and illuminas?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts