Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have Tein S-Tech springs now with KYB GR-2 shocks. I'm thinking about switching to coilovers, maybe Ground Controls, or Tein SS.

Only for the adjustability, and the simple fact that my car isn't low enough!

My other option is to say f*ck it and put the $ towards boost.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed but part of me wants to SLAM it! :)

·
Registered
926 Posts
Yea, But part of you also want boost. So go w/ boost best bet.

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I might just slap on a pair of Skunk2 coilovers with my KYB GR-2 shocks. :)

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
I have the same springs and wish it sat lower too. I pulled up next to a lowered civic the other day and i could see his entire roof, wish i sat that low. But as for the boost......Do it!!! :bigSmile:

·
Registered
155 Posts
coilovers

MonStar1120 said:
I have Tein S-Tech springs now with KYB GR-2 shocks. I'm thinking about switching to coilovers, maybe Ground Controls, or Tein SS.

Only for the adjustability, and the simple fact that my car isn't low enough!

My other option is to say f*ck it and put the $ towards boost.
without handling boost does not do much. I have these if you are interested, also have a set of Area 51 sways,

Bilstein adjustable shocks and Eibach springs built exclusivly for L-Sportline. Front # GXE1011FS (Springs Eibach #50120, Sportline # JSEOIL-F, Shocks Bilstein # 1700BE5-6048H0), Rear GXE1011RS, (Springs Eibach #49989, Sportline #JSEOIL-R, Shocks Bilstein #1800BE5-6049H0) Asking $700 + shipping but make me a REASONABLE offer!, 3K miles on these, located in So Orange Co, Ca.

Email [email protected] for pic, and give me your email address, for shipping I need a ZIP code to give you the total $$$!!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Me_1 said:
Boost it! Your suspension will be fine....Think psi;)
Hell yeah - BOOST IT!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts