Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
are they leaking? do they need to be revalved? these are 16way adj too right? i am very interested.

·
Banned
401 Posts
as am i. any problems what so ever? i'm a half hour outside the city very interested!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No leaks at all. Only problem is that it makes some knocking noise when you hit some buppy road.I believe that this is common problem with tein HA..You will get used to it and you won't even hear it if you have your radio on.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
sherwing2000 said:
No leaks at all. Only problem is that it makes some knocking noise when you hit some buppy road.I believe that this is common problem with tein HA..You will get used to it and you won't even hear it if you have your radio on.
Knocking noise? Coming from the coils? Or the upper mounts? You accept paypal?

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ElusiveIS said:
Knocking noise? Coming from the coils? Or the upper mounts? You accept paypal?

I don't know if it coming from the upper mounts but i'm sure that it is coming from the coilovers...I do accept cash through paypal but i rather you picking them up because i don't want to deal with shipping because they are pretty heavy..

·
Registered
12,498 Posts
The knocking sound is a common thing with the HAs. I had them when I had the HAs but you'll get used to the sound. No big deal.

Bump for a great seller! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts