Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got my EDFC installed in my Coin Slot after like 3 months of it just chilling on my desk:approve: , and im loving it soo far
i learned all the Functions,
ie. Dimming, damping, Buzzer, and what not:puhlease:

i wanted to know what you guys set for the damping force on your EDFC.
ill start :)

Dampers : SS
p 1 : 4f/6r
p 2 : 10f/8r
p 3 : 13f/15r

Comments: i love my EDFC :loveit:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
You gotta explain the dimmer and buzzer thing to me. I thought by just the way you wire it, it'll dim or brighten according to if your headlights are on or off. Buzzer?!?!?

B.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
what buzzer?

as for dimming, it's pretty useless. it makes your edfc dimmer at night. i just grounded mine

i'm on flex's.
daily driving - 13 f, 14 r
for fun - 5-6 f, 7 r

just personal preferences, really.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all those colorful wires give you a headack
i hooked my CONSTANT power to the RING around the keyhole, i have no more Ring that lights up, but i have constant power to the EDFC,
i hooked up my acessory power the pink wire of the cig. lighter. its the same source of power for my (CCFL) aka "neon" lighting.
the GReen one i didnt know what to do with it, i didnt see the need, soo i didnt hook it up anywhere.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh read the manual you can adjust how the Loudness of the Buzzer and DImming,
i think hold p1 and p2 is adjusting the Dimming, with + and - buttons,
and holding p2 and p3 is adjusting the loudness of the Buzzer again with the + and - buttons.

To turn on, hold power :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I use 16/16 for every day use
4/7 for pressing on

1/3 for track use

I have the Flex's

·
Registered
186 Posts
How do ya'll feel about the edfc? I am thinking about getting Tein CS coilovers, and am curious if the edfc is worth the extra cheese...thoughts/comments?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Atlezza, it is if you want to change your settings on a regular basis. It beats taking off the plastic covers in the trunk over and over again. Plus if you decide you want to get a little more aggresive with corners you can instantly change it at a stoplight rather than waiting to get home.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts