Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can I see some pic of your Teck 12v Grounding Kit installed in your engine bay because I'm planning to install my during the weekend and the instruction is in black color and it is hard to see...

·
Registered
9,704 Posts
sherwing2000 said:
Can I see some pic of your Teck 12v Grounding Kit installed in your engine bay because I'm planning to install my during the weekend and the instruction is in black color and it is hard to see...
Send me your email address. I have the instructions in PDF file (with color pics). -C

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what should i use to loose up the nut bolts that needs to be tap on the negative cable of the battery because i had a problem unscrewing it..It's mad tight..

·
Registered
237 Posts
Am I missing something here? looks like 4 gauge wire with gold plated terminals . . . might be able to find the same stuff at your local car audio shop, lol.

·
8,849 Posts
Jsmply said:
Am I missing something here? looks like 4 gauge wire with gold plated terminals . . . might be able to find the same stuff at your local car audio shop, lol.
It's cut specifically for IS300 and the terminals are soldered.
You're missing IDEA,LABOR, RND, INSTRUCTIONS. Those don't come from a local car shop.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts