Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Does it really help our car based on the decricption on .net store..
http://www.is300.net/store/customer/product.php?productid=141&cat=&page=1

-Should I get it and is it easy to install??
-Do you have it in your car and did it actually help the car to have a smooth idle...and if you do have it...pls post a pic...Thank YOU
-Would it do any damage in my car or void a warranty

·
Premium Member
1,875 Posts
yes the description is true, you might or might not be able to tell the difference but its there, and if you have an auto it would help more than installing it on a mt

yes very easy to install

no i dont have it in my is300, but i have a kit on my acura legend and it does help

no damage if installed properlyy, and it shouldnt void your warranty

·
Registered
6,324 Posts
Just FYI, the Teck Grounding kits currently have discounted holiday pricing.

Also, my kits may be a tad more expensive, but you do get what you pay for as I invest the time to solder the terminals gauranteeing a bulletproof connection.

·
Registered
670 Posts
sherwing2000 said:
- Does it really help our car based on the decricption on .net store..
http://www.is300.net/store/customer/product.php?productid=141&cat=&page=1

-Should I get it and is it easy to install??
-Do you have it in your car and did it actually help the car to have a smooth idle...and if you do have it...pls post a pic...Thank YOU
-Would it do any damage in my car or void a warranty
First couple day you will notice the difference.... then you will get used to it.... and won't feel the difference any more.....

I felt the difference..... and idle is little stronger....

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Pretty good mod for the buck. Also the teck kit is very clean the wires were not only very high quality (meaning very soft and flexible) but also were cut to size and left minimal amounts of slack. Quality and performance for less than a bill is a good deal in my book.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
do we need to tapped it on the car battery, if we do then which one (negative or positive) because i have a HID fog lights and there cable that is part of the HID lights that is tapped on the positive bolt on the car battery..Would it give me a problem....

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
probably been answered a gazillion times......

does the kit come with instructions on where to mount the wires.....?

does turnip8snatch's kit have directions on where to mount the wires....?

i mean the end locations.....

·
Registered
946 Posts
sherwing2000 said:
do we need to tapped it on the car battery, if we do then which one (negative or positive) because i have a HID fog lights and there cable that is part of the HID lights that is tapped on the positive bolt on the car battery..Would it give me a problem....
It goes to the negative terminal. That's the GROUND.

·
Registered
946 Posts
ali1983khan said:

TECK kit comes with great instructions with pics. All the attchment points are marked. It's a high quality product.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
is300sam2002 said:
ali1983khan said:

TECK kit comes with great instructions with pics. All the attchment points are marked. It's a high quality product.
thanks for the quick reply...here's a dot...i would give you more...but i don't have a gazillion....sorry

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.