Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i stumbled upon a pretty nice priced set of Cooper 2XS tires.

Team Lexus uses this brand, and their new line of Zeon tires have had pretty good success, from what ive heard. I searched though, and no one has any feedback about these.

I researched, and the ratings are next to topnotch, and I am getting pretty interested in them. But im wondering is there a reason that none of you guys use these for daily or track?

http://www.coopertire.com/us/en/ProductDetails.asp?ProdType=UHP&id=223&title=UHP+Tires

225/40/18

SO ummm any input?

-Aaron

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alrite, apparently no one cares. -_-

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
You might want to try this in the wheels and tires forum. You will get a better response probably.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
I priced them one time but I went with FALKEN better reviews from others

Want cheap tires?

Just get some sumitomo tires, I had some all seasons and I made it through winter, and then till early spring and plus some till I swapped for more approrite summer tires

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sumitomos still retail for almost $500. I can get the Falken Ziexs 512 for $410 out the door, but they seem to have not-so-good grip, and wear down quick. trying to find the gbr 451s for a god price but still almost $500 out the door.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
onyxaltezza said:
Sumitomos still retail for almost $500. I can get the Falken Ziexs 512 for $410 out the door, but they seem to have not-so-good grip, and wear down quick. trying to find the gbr 451s for a god price but still almost $500 out the door.

oh yeah that is my sponsored deal my bad :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts