Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not sure how many of you are familiar with Team Lexus? We are the only factory Lexus race team in the US. Last season we raced in the Grand Am Cup and too 3rd place for driver 3rd place for team and 3rd place for manufacture. This all happend with us only making 6 or so of the races and testing the cars since we had only had them this year. I think it is very impressive and has alot of people from televison, news papers, and magazines talking. We have been on several Televison shows now includding Motor Week, and some local shows. There has been several magazine articles as well. The latest Articles are in Sports car Illistrated, and I think the Sport Car Compact. Check these magazines out. If you have any questions about Team Lexus let me know.

For those of you in the Md, Va, Pa area or those that like to travel, I am setting up a few things. First will happen like next week, and that is a Lexus meet. Starting in front of the Team Lexus Shop. I have gotten special permission to do this and the shop would be open for us to take a quick look inside.

The Second Event that I am working on with Chuck from Lexus is a track event at one of the local race tracs. I am not all sure what will be there but I know Team Lexus will , and you will be able to get your cars out on the track.

If there are any questions pleas let me know.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Hey I saw Team Lexus (you) on Channel 13 morning show coffe with.. It was about two months ago. I was all excited:) I live in annapolis. Can I get some more info on this meeting? thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is300hottie,

So far it is planned for 4:00 on Saturday the 15th. I have 4 guys that will be there so far. since it is not too far for you come on down. Actually since it is not too far from you let me know and come on down anytime. Monday is a slow night and wednsday is the next best night to come dow and check it out other than saturday that is but let me know in advance...
Ryan
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
grey_is300
Thanks for the info :smile: I will be there on saturday @ four. What is going to be going on? Also where are you located?
Thanks alot.... I cant wait :smile:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts