Lexus IS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was in westwood tonite, and i saw 2 team hybrid members around best buy and i was feeling the itch... so i pull up next to one * i have no idea wat it was it was baby blue-ish * and reved my engine and said u wanna run, and he just laughed and turned the corner :pissed: !!!
so i was like ok then i pull up next to the 2nd i couldnt tell wat this one was either * looked like a grey maxima or something * and i reved my engine and said u wanna run? he replies " no thnx "and turns the corner :pissed: !!!!

thats that like 5th time i wanted to run a team hybrid member and they just dont want to.... is that how teams work??
:boring:

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts
jeffree said:
i dont think they are a racing team
yes and no, the team does not support street racing, but we do have cars that run auto-x, 1/4mile strips...etc on the tracks:)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hmm. Strange, I dont know any cars in Westwood area. Are you sure it was one of ours? And why cant you tell what kind of car it is? I thought only girls say its a grey car or a blue car. LOL. Also, we dont have any maximas... Anyways, if it was me and I had to make a turn, I wouldnt go out of my way to race you for no reason. I have places to go, time is money ya know. :D Also, it aint worth it to get a ticket in Westwood where there are cops on every block.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:eek: o i c... i do run on the tracks... and no i couldnt really tell cuz it was debaged and had a bodykit.... i think it was a honda of somesort but i am not sure of the model

anyways u guys have a really team of cars :D

but wat do u guys do just go to shows?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.