Lexus IS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have a turboeast kit on your automatic is300 please tell me how you like it. I am really interested into buying one asap. It will be much help to my decision. Thanks.

·
Registered
910 Posts
iwannahit10s said:
If you have a turboeast kit on your automatic is300 please tell me how you like it. I am really interested into buying one asap. It will be much help to my decision. Thanks.
Well I can tell you there have been quite a few threads with TE kits installed on auto IS's with helpful reviews. Just do a search for "TE Budget Kit" or "TE S1 Kit" inside the "Go Faster" Forum.

Now to give you my opinion. I have the S1 kit and I have been loving it since i got it installed almost a month ago. I do plan on upgrading the kit in the near future to put down around 400+rwhp but this kit alows me a good starting point to get my car from NA to NA-T. The S1 kit puts down about 300+rwhp which is almost the limit for the stock rubber, so that's something you might want to consider as well.

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts
Stop frontn' and just get it.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
just check the first page or this forum and do a simple search and you'll find plenty of threads. post up in those threads if you have any questions.

I'm closing this thread so the questions can go in the specific owners threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.