Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Back on sale!!

What I have for sale is the famous TurboEast S1 kit. Its brand new, never installed. These are hard to find, especially new. Just in case you haven't heard about it, its one of the most realiable and least expensive turbo kits out there check this out:
1) no tuning required - comes with a preprogrammed "black box"
2) no expensive piggyback or standalone - you keep your stock ecu
3) no need to upgrade your injectors - you can use your stock ones
3) no need to open up the engine and switch headgaskets - runs on stock compression

This is one reliable setup. Do some research if you want, search the forums. ElusiveIS has over 50,000 miles logged with this same turbo kit with -zero- problems

This thing is priced to sell!! Original price on this kit is 4995.99 PLUS shipping and handling. I'm selling it for 3,500!!!!!!!!

PM with serious offers only - lowballers will be ignored. You can go buy a used turbo kit with question marks if you want to be cheap.

**PICS**

Brand new Garrett 60-1 Turbocharger

OoooOOOooo Shiny new Tubular stainless steel manifold!!

Missing from pic:22x9x3 Large Front Mount Polished Intercooler

All the couplers, fittings, nuts and bolts are included

Greddy type-s Blow off valve! R U ready for the Psssshhhhh sound turning heads?!?

Reactions: Brandizzle

·
Registered
858 Posts
What I have for sale is the famous TurboEast S1 kit. Its brand new, in the box, never installed. These are hard to find, especially new. Just in case you haven't heard about it, its one of the most realiable and least expensive complete turbo kits out there: and its 100% Bolt-on. What does that mean?
3) no need to open up the engine and switch headgaskets - runs on stock compression

Basically this package gives you everything u need to get up and go relatively easy and quickly - easier to install than other turbo kits. Do some research if you want, search the forums. ElusiveIS has over 50,000 miles logged with this same turbo kit with -zero- problems

I have these boxes collecting dust in a garage so its priced to sell. Original price on this kit is 4995.99 PLUS shipping and handling. I'm selling it for 4,000 with free shipping and handling. PM with serious offers only - lowballers will be ignored. You can go buy a used turbo kit with question marks if you want to be cheap.
i wish i could afford it.

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
what is up with your -reps....also posting pic's of the actual items will help your sale....good luck with the sale

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I think is around 300 or 305 you might have to look it up cause I'm not 100% on the numbers
really??? hmmm. i thought it wud be more

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Damn this is a sweet deal. Depends on if everything is there, but if it is, this is certainly close to the last of its kind. Especially new. Excellent kit

·
Registered
858 Posts
What I have for sale is the famous TurboEast S1 kit. Its brand new, in the box, never installed. These are hard to find, especially new. Just in case you haven't heard about it, its one of the most realiable and least expensive complete turbo kits out there: and its 100% Bolt-on. What does that mean?

Basically this package gives you everything u need to get up and go relatively easy and quickly - easier to install than other turbo kits. Do some research if you want, search the forums. ElusiveIS has over 50,000 miles logged with this same turbo kit with -zero- problems

I have these boxes collecting dust in a garage so its priced to sell. Original price on this kit is 4995.99 PLUS shipping and handling. I'm selling it for 4,000 with free shipping and handling. PM with serious offers only - lowballers will be ignored. You can go buy a used turbo kit with question marks if you want to be cheap.
Damm... if i only can afford it ill be the first one man straight bolt on and wauuu...dam i really want this kit but its pricy for me i got a truck payment and house its tuff.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Sorry, mailbox was full, I didnt expect so many responses! PM's replied.

Anyways, if you want the full list of parts that comes with the kit you can look it up on turboeast.com - its basically the S333 kit minus the greddy Emanage. Again, you DO NOT need a piggyback or standalone to run this setup reliably BUT you can still buy one if you want to do your own custom tune. Thats whats great about this kit - Its your choice.

I'm already gettin lowballers.. but once again this is a great deal for a brand new kit. Its not like your taking a chance with a used kit with missing or damaged parts. If you want peace of mind you have to pay a little more. Isnt it worth it in the end??

Reactions: Brandizzle

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I want to buy this sir. Where do I send the payment? Do you have pics?

PM sent sir.

BTW I will not be honoring "dibs" , or people asking me to please hold on to it for them for a while. I cant do that I'm sorry. I want this kit sold quickly before I give in to temptation and have it installed in my car. (which I am dying to do!!) I need the money bad. So my loss is your gain, as they say.

Oh yea I just got pics up, so PM me for them.

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
why oh why couldn't you sell this kit like 2 months ago?? I would have scooped it up in a heartbeat. Anyway...bump for you.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I should be coming upon some money soon hopefully....so I'm subscribing now to watch for the sale.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got lots of general interest, but no serious inquiries. Kit is still up for sale. BUMPPPP

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I want it :'( no moneys.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump for 2008!!

·
Registered
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Pics Up

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
arghhhh this is driving me crazy..Oh so new and shiny and F'ing cheap. I'm surprised this isn't sold yet. Well kind of a tough time too..after the holidays. Anyway... BUMP for you.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts