Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Hey guys, just as the post says :) . I am looking for the website that jeff and them send out w/ the shippable turbo kits? I spoke w/ Sam there and he has been trying to get it, but I was wondering if anyone on here has it or knows where I can get it :investiga . I will definately give rep for any help.
Thanks in advance.

Eric J.

mod edit of url posted

·
Registered
4,948 Posts
ezzejacobs said:
Hey guys, just as the post says :) . I am looking for the website that jeff and them send out w/ the shippable turbo kits? I spoke w/ Sam there and he has been trying to get it, but I was wondering if anyone on here has it or knows where I can get it :investiga . I will definately give rep for any help.
Thanks in advance.

Eric J.
www.turboeast.com

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys its not on the site, its somewhere else.

Thanks,

Eric J.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Help me bump

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
ezzejacobs said:
Help me bump

If there is still no help by monday afternoon i will ask jeff when i talk to him on monday ;)

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
If there is still no help by monday afternoon i will ask jeff when i talk to him on monday ;)
Times tickin bgwilly...vrrrrrrrmmmm pppsssssshhhhhhh :cool:

Good luck with the car, hope everything works out great

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks bro I appreciate it. + rep to you.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Talked w/ Sam at TE today and got the info needed. Thanks for trying everyone.

the urls are(edited for content because of post. By Eric J. 10/04/05)

Eric J.

·
Registered
323 Posts
neither of those links work for me

·
It's 5 o'clock somewhere.
6,017 Posts
yea...didnt work for me either. I would be very interested in them though if you could get them to work...I am going to be purchasing the kit pretty soon and would like to check out the install instructions first.

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
maybe they took it down because they don't want people taking their instructions for free...........

·
Registered
323 Posts
i figured they probably took it down, i dont blame them.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
I am not sure if they did that or not. But try typing in (edited for content because of post. By Eric J. 10/04/05) See if they work and if they dont , try calling TE for them. Good luck everyone.

Eric J.

·
Mr. Negative
12,388 Posts
if Jeff wants his instructions handed out to everyone under the sun he'll post them. not you.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
We moved the links for our instructions and wiring diagrams. We try to help as many people as we can, including people that haven't bought things from us before, but I just cannot give all of that information away. There is a point that I have to protect my investment.

I will be more then happy to provide links to any of my customers that need those instructions.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Jeff, I am sorry for the post :blush: . I was looking for the info and sam finally got it to me. I thought it was public knowledge and wasnt thinking clearly. I apologize for any problems this may have caused. I still need the Fuel conditioner url as I can no longer access it, but I do have the zip file.

Thanks again for your help Jeff, and look forward to doing business in future.

Go ahead and lock the thread ISdude. Sorry about the mishap.

Eric J.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts