Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new owner of a Thunder Cloud Metallic, and I am not a fan of the 11 spoke wheels that came with it. Whats the opinion of TCM with bronze wheels, such as the Work Emotion CR, Advan Kreuzer Series V or Volk RE30?

I understand that common opinion would be go for the silver or gumetal..

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i think bronze would look great on TCM!

·
Registered
3,015 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
i love it!!^

·
Domestic Reaper
3,025 Posts
haha chino are you wheels photoshopped in those pics cause i have tons of your car's pics stored on my comp and they are the same exact wheels but in a more silver/gray color. Anyways I can't really tell a whole lot from those pics but i would rather see gold on a TCM than bronze.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
yeah i photoshopped them a while back when the thread was created to see what gold would look like and if i wanted to powder coat them gold

haha chino are you wheels photoshopped in those pics cause i have tons of your car's pics stored on my comp and they are the same exact wheels but in a more silver/gray color. Anyways I can't really tell a whole lot from those pics but i would rather see gold on a TCM than bronze.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
not really my cup of tea... but still looks good.

·
Premium Member
21,418 Posts
A matte bronze would look good, but I wouldnt go with a regular shade.

·
Registered
7,236 Posts
take in mind there is a big difference between Bronze and Gold... i had bronze for a while and trust me you'll get bored of the matte look... i would do gold instead but thats just my opinion

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
never thought i would say it, but i actually really do like that (and i have never seen an IS on gold/bronze rims that i like)

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
pg thao i think you maybe the first TCM/gold , well at least on this board.. +rep it looks sweet

·
Premium Member
4,978 Posts
His car is actually not TCM. It's close to it but it's a custom color. So the first TCM with gold wheels will probably be someone else.

·
Registered
524 Posts
My vote is against it, but thats just my .02

1 - 20 of 21 Posts